Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone here in the business-card printing business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone here in the business-card printing business?

We need to get some cards done for CarJunkieTV. I can easily find someone locally, but figured we might as well give some business to a forum member.

Re: Is anyone here in the business-card printing business?

I don't personally do it but I do have someone that does mine at a decent price. And they look good. If you don't find anybody, I'll scan a copy of mine and send it to you so you can see. Last time I got 2 boxes. 1000 cards in each box. I paid $120.63 including shipping.

Put the F-Bomb on them.

Comment

Looks like we're going to get this handled. Thanks.

Comment

Damn! I already had my crayons out ready to get started. ;D

Comment

I don't post much here, but my wife and I have a business and we embroider, heat press, and promotional items. If I can help in any way shape or form let me know. We do hats, shirts, jackets, bags, pens, towels, mugs, letter openers, even golf balls. If your into little white balls, and electric cars.
          OH YEAH
          Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted
            I don't post much here, but my wife and I have a business and we embroider, heat press, and promotional items. If I can help in any way shape or form let me know. We do hats, shirts, jackets, bags, pens, towels, mugs, letter openers, even golf balls. If your into little white balls, and electric cars.
            cool...where you guys located...we've got a screenprinting,embroidery,sign,and vehicle wrap shop here in Central Calif. Are you guys very large???....cause we are always lookin to sub out our orders over 5000 pieces on garments... PM me with details.
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

This is cool . Carjunkie Chamber of Commerce. Dave you better register this one fast before someone else does .

Comment

Originally posted by smallblockjay
                Damn! I already had my crayons out ready to get started. ;D
                Put them away for coloring later!! and don't eat them this time, thats what paste is for ;D

Comment

Hey D.F. chris the fuel guy here, HAVE I GOT A DEAL 4 YOU.......call me, you got my number, I can get you cards.......can't said the price,because there isn't any.......chris, starfighter motorsports

Comment

Working...
                  X