2012 Gratiot Cruise - Eastpointe, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Gratiot Cruise - Eastpointe, MI

Just finished uploading a couple hundred photos from this year's Gratiot Cruise. Enjoy!

Motor City Muscle - 2012 Gratiot Cruise
    Motor City Muscle

Looks like it is less crowded than the dream cruise but just as fun.

Tim
    '71 Buick Sportwagon running project
    '85 Ford Crown Victoria 2 dr. 2nd project
    2015 Harley Street Glide 103ci

Comment

As a West sider (well, Milford actually) I never even thought of heading to the East Side. It seemed like it was 1K miles away - or maybe on Mars. I was into the Woodward scene. Still, I guess there WAS life in East Detroit (what Eastpointe used to be called until they wanted to distance themselves from Detroit).

Nice looking cars for sure. Rock on, Michiganders!

Dan

Comment

Way smaller than Woodward. Cruise is from 8 mi to 10 mi, so totally walkable. I've never been there later in the day because of work, but I'm guessing like any of the cruises in metro Detroit, I'm sure it gets progressively busier as the day rolls on. Next show is the downriver cruise in two weeks. Over twice the size, and even more walkable. I will post pictures from that too, as my car should be there this go round.
        Motor City Muscle

Comment

IMHO all the other cruises (down river, telegraph, gratiot, Michigan ave) are better from a driver's standpoint than Woodward.

Woodward is affectionately referred to by many as "the cooling system torture test."
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Alot of really nice cars! Thanks for posting.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
            X