thank you sr may i have another !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you sr may i have another !!!!!

for some reason i cant let a 50s car go to the crusher,,,,i guy on my facebook posted he was sending a 54 ford 2dr sedan to the crusher,,,said he would sell it to me for what the crusher would give,,,,its a buildable car,,has good glass and the body is straight,,,,
    not sure where im gonna put it and it took some of my DW cash ...

You'll figure it out. Good call on saving it.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

At least it survives until you or someone else puts it back on the road or track. When they're crushed, they're gone forever.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Pics.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

How will you live with yourself, you've saved a Ford!!!

as our Aussie friends would say, "good on ya"
          I swear I'm as much of a sucker for the homeless car going to crusher story. However, why not flip it on Ebay? an unloved car could equal more cash for that DW beastie.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

it's a parts car, right? For what you would have paid for one part for yours.
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

it even has a good title...im gonna use a few parts for my 53,,its in primer already and some of the body work is done...i'll get pics loaded up soon...

Comment

still waiting lol
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
                  At least it survives until you or someone else puts it back on the road or track. When they're crushed, they're gone forever.

Very well put, Gary.
                  -dulcich

Comment

Im still having issues with the decision to part out the Olds. but I know I gave life to a few others with my decision.
                    Reading , Pa
                    Good Guys rodders rep.
                    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

a few years ago 2 of my buddies that are into 59 chevys went in halfs on a 59 4 door..we winched it onto my trailer ,got it home and started hacking,,by the end on the night we had all of the body except the rear quarters off...after a few beers we decided we should have at least checked to see if it ran,,,,we rigged up a battery and a fuel system and it fired off and ran smooth as silk,,even the trans worked.....it was a good running soild car,,,,it put at least 3 cars back on the road....

Comment

you got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.....

Great deal on saving it! I'm sure whatever you do with it - it will be better than the crusher!
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

We, in the derby world, like to say we send the cars off to the boneyard in the sky honorably...
                          Give it the send-off it deserves.. With respect...a win is a benefit

Comment

Working...
                          X