What's on your wish list this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on your wish list this week?

Man, I tell you I have ADD when it comes to what I like and what I want to do. Ihave totally lost interest in the Fury and have not so much as touched it in over a year. I am looking hard at some bikes. If I sell the Fury and use some money I've got socked away I really want to pick up a used Harley

Been lusting over a Fat Boy and/or a Soft Tail lately...I cant seem to settle on one ... It will be about a year before I am in a spot to buy one and by then who the hell knows what will interest me then...

Anyone else all over the palce when it comes to stuff like this or is it just me?

this one has my mind going 100mph...man I dig this..

or, damn it...jsut found this...where are my meds..

Last edited by JOES66FURY; June 20, 2012, 10:48 AM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

I want the rest of the suspension parts to finish my S-10 frame so I can bring it home & start putting stuff on/in it like a motor, trans, cab...

Comment

that bike, looks like the only harley I ever drove.

its claim to fame was "bigger than 1340".

I didn't like it. ..of course that don't matter, the cult following and resale value. Can't really lose.

my wish list is to have no chores car related for awhile. looking back at a diary I keep for repairs. Holy cow. May as well have ordered a few more sheets of steel from U.S. millsupply and built my own rally wagon from ground up.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I'm usually wishing for the same two things, more money, and more time.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Internet (I'm currently looking into Wild Blue) and a new MacBook Pro with the retina display... *drool* If the Wild Blue thing works out, I might just drop the $$$ for the laptop and post a video of my old ones going BOOM!
          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

I just started riding bikes. I'm using my dad's Yamaha 650 Special around his lake house. I'd love to have a XS 650 or the Honda CX 500 I found at a motorcycle junkyard.

My constant wish is to get my 84 GMC finished. I just dropped a new GMPP 350 in it.

Bought a 305 out of a 91 Camaro. The plan is to put it in my 87 S-10 Blazer.
            Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

Mine just arrived. The Edge tuner for the Dodge/Cummins is here. Now to rope one of my buddies into helping me install it.

Dan

Comment

We all have the same problem. Every time I get close to buying a Harley, something stops me. I was standing in the dealer cash in hand a few years back, and they sold the black Dyna Wide Glide I wanted. They could not get another one, and by the time I found one, the want had passed. Another time I had decided to buy one and on the way to the dealer I saw a car run a guy on a bike over. Seeing him lay in the road, at no fault of his own, made me rethink that purchase.

Like every car guy on the planet, I can't stop looking and that leads to buying. This week I gave in and bought a ZR1 Corvette. Not that I neeeded it, but sometimes want is more important than need. I never thought I could afford to purchace a ZR1, but I did it anyway.
                If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Copeland View Post
                  We all have the same problem. Every time I get close to buying a Harley, something stops me. I was standing in the dealer cash in hand a few years back, and they sold the black Dyna Wide Glide I wanted. They could not get another one, and by the time I found one, the want had passed. Another time I had decided to buy one and on the way to the dealer I saw a car run a guy on a bike over. Seeing him lay in the road, at no fault of his own, made me rethink that purchase.

Like every car guy on the planet, I can't stop looking and that leads to buying. This week I gave in and bought a ZR1 Corvette. Not that I neeeded it, but sometimes want is more important than need. I never thought I could afford to purchace a ZR1, but I did it anyway.
                  Needs vs Wants. Man, is that ever big. Like I sure didn't need Red, but look what that car all got me. Time out, things to talk about, meeting great folks, and driving him....oh yeah.

Mike, can I drive the ZR around the parking lot during your party next year? I promise to have only 8 beers or less...

Never mind, I don't know how to do fiberglass bodywork and I couldn't afford the repairs otherwise.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

if I ever bought a Harley it would be a " Night Train". but it ain't going to happen so all I can do is wish I could get a car I want to keep for several years.

Comment

I wish to be pain free, mobile and be able to ride longer than 20 min/a time.

Comment

I wish that putting a new front end on my Z71 tomorrow will go somewhat smooth, suspension work tends to bring out the Tourettes.
                        Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

To have everything clean. Car running and out for what is left of summer. That's about all for this week.
                          Last edited by 68 Valiant; June 20, 2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

bringing home my 99 tahoe sunday ...... I MIGHT be getting another car in the deal now BUT im not letting the cat out of the bag until the deal is done and the car is in my driveway BUT there is 1 hint I will give, its older than me and im 42
                            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I want a couple GTO hoods, a 65 and a 70, then the quarter/fender patches for the Le Mans and a windshield for the 65. It would be nice to have someone come by and help me stuff the 400 sbc into a truck... I'll get to it once the GTO is moving again.

Comment

Working...
                              X