Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked up a hitchhiker, surprised I wasnt killed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    We had a ground squirrle that lived under our smoke pit at work years ago. He got so used to us being out there that he would come out and hang out. It got to the point that we could feed him by hand. The problem was he got hand fed a little too much a little too often. After a few months of this the little guy fot so fat his belly dragged on the ground when he came out to see us. We did note that he had to enlarge the entrance to his hole quite a bit to get his fat ass in and out.

We also had a fox who would come up to our trucks on the flightline in Alaska and was not spooked on little bit by us. I couldnt for the life of me figure it out. After a few months I noticed ol' Foxy was getting plumper. Soon afterwards I finaly saw what was going on. I caught our Production Managers pulling up to the same spot every night near his den and stop and get out. He would come out to get hand fed by these assclowns. One night the animal control folks were out on the ramp becasue we called them to spook a mosse that was hanging around the aircraft we were working on and they busted them. They ended up darting the fox and taking him away.
    Hilarious about the fattened squirrel!

Stupid animal control takes all the fun away!
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
      Todays public service announcement brought to you today by BangShift.com and Weeville.com LMAO!!
      Well, aren't we all supposed to be good for something? It doesn't pay well, though....
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I thought I was going to have a spider friend in my car a few weeks ago, small white one. Saw it crawling up the inside of my windshield one afternoon, figured what the hell, it's little and not bothering anything. Saw it about 3 more times, then it just disappeared. Probably died, but who knows, maybe it's just in a different part of the car.

Comment

Its fun living with wildlife. We have a family of chipmunks living in the woodpile for the shop, and a few other places. There are 7 of them, two different types. They come hang out with me while I work, dont mind the air compressor or tools running. Sometimes they run over my foot to get to the other side of the shop, or out the door. Since they dont live in my cars and tear things up like mice, I dont mind them. If mice werent so destructive, I would feed them and build houses for them too. Lately they have been coming after the birdseed we put out, and the dogs enjoy chasing them around the yard.

Robbins build nests on tires if a truck doesnt move often, or if its just there for a couple days. We have two rabbits, or at least we did earlier. Havent seen them in a few weeks. One was chased through the driveway, and he escaped into the fenced in part. Judging by the size of canine tracks following him and a rather large deer, we have a wolf browsing around.

This poor little guy got hit by a minivan back in 08 while he was crossing the highway to get to my yard. Had seen him out back a couple times before, usually a few yards into the woods, minding his own business, looking for berries and stuff.

Need these guys to come defend against the wolves and bears...

Comment

Working...
          X