• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
    crush all japanese cars
    I felt that way too.

Then I found something...
    anything that was good was made to be bad, and whatever was junk gets more marketing than a self declared king with the biggest army.

I just watched a show where two guys went to japan, cut a car in half for a rubber timing belt I-6 called a "1jz". Why? I don't know, none of us here in reality would know.

a 200ci from an old zephyr is more promising.

knowing weak from strong is a good thing.

approach automotives like an engineer, or aircaraft mechanic, or a fabricator or an electrician...if you got a bit of all these things including physicist, 40 tons on a maine hill in the winter...

what is a brand name?

20 cars later all theose standards overlapping regardless of language.

brand would be generational, never forever.

I go back to gm, that is my happiest..it is simply personal.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Seems like an little shit box Evo just won the Top Speed Challenge ... AGAIN... so while not over impressive to look at that car with it's little four banger runs like 14 mofo's eating a ham sandwich .... I just can't write off a "type" or Brand of car as completely Shit box with no potential... Even BMW's while gay like a sailor can be fairly badder asser....
      Last edited by KeithTurk; July 2, 2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TC View Post
        Ya for my grandma........
        Yes, but it does appear to move under it's own power..........unlike your jackstand queen and my truck.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
          Fords are too reliable,
          From the very top of this long thread, taken out of context I'm sure, but....okay, so what's wrong with reliable? That's kinda of one of the things in life I like...
          Last edited by pdub; July 3, 2012, 06:19 AM.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by skullbucket View Post
            If you think this car is in any way good looking we are far away in our preferences in vehicles.
            I wouldn't piss on this style of car if there was a McDonalds cheeseburger burning up inside !

A few years ago a mid 60s falcon finally met its demise a half a block from my house and I felt at peace with karma!
            I have one of these cars, granted it is my failed high school project car, it still has tons of potential. There is someone else here that has my same opinion.

I bet on John's Falcon over your vette after its done.
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
              From the very top of this long thread, taken out of context I'm sure, but....okay, so what's wrong with reliable? That's kinda of one of the things in life I like...
              Toyota Camrys are reliable... yet quite boring
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post

I bet on John's Falcon over your vette after its done.
                Bench racing HO HUM.

Comment

• "gay like a sailor" heh heh heh....
                  Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• To me cars are kinda like guns. I have my favorites, but I just love cars. And i love a gun that goes bang, which is most of them. Some are nicer than others though.

In high school i tried to be a ford guy, but then i bought a jeep, and after that i fell in love with a chevy. I just don't like to limit myself to one thing.

Comment

• A few years ago a mid 60s falcon finally met its demise a half a block from my house and I felt at peace with karma![/QUOTE]
                      I was thinking the same thing the other day when I saw a 76,long nose vette wrapped around a tree.
                      Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

• I saw this one at Goodguys this past weekend for sale...almost couldn't help myself!

A face only a mother could love...call me mom.

I love all makes...dont like NASCAR...jus the horsepower.

Comment

• Not in love with falcons, but I do like that wagon
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Yeah, how could you not dig that wagon... it's got a Bonneville speedweek starting line pass on the window... which means it's a real car.... ( once it went on the salt I'd never buy it!!! )

Comment

• Wow, that Falcon wagon is...I'm sure I've never seen one before.

Yes, a face only a mother could love. And a butt a father could only hate to look at.

I like it. It's exactly odd enough. And so much glass. A panoramic view. Surely it'll find a good home.
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I like Falcons
                                Danny/Zachary
                                HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X