No announcement yet.

Uncle!!!.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait'll you're waitin' for the D-Train from the Boogie-down Bronx in the underground station, its 115 deg, the homeless dude just pooped in the corner, there's 185 people on the platform, and 180 of 'em ain't even heard of the CONCEPT of deodorant.

$#&@!t cassarole.

Welcome to NY, the city so nice, they named it twice.
    Last edited by Caveman Tony; June 28, 2012, 06:09 PM.
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Man up Monk - mow your lawn - I did. Took 6 beers but I got 'er done.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        Man up Monk - mow your lawn - I did. Took 6 beers but I got 'er done.
        Hell......there's nothing to mow.

Got the sprinkler system turned on but can't keep up.

Anheuser-Busch is working overtime.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Was a 105 . The DD doesn't have air conditioning. Felt like a furnas blasting in the windows on the way home. It was only 90 in the factory. When I walked out the door that was the end of getting anything done.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            Hell......there's nothing to mow.

Got the sprinkler system turned on but can't keep up.

Anheuser-Busch is working overtime.
            Water bill went through the roof - followed shortly by the wife.
            Do you want green grass or cheap water bills ? Of course she said "both".
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

MOTHER nature it's hot.

105 w/HI @ 111

I'M MELTING
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

99 @ 111 here, a welcome relief from a hundred-and-something ambient.

This whole stretch is getting ridiculous. I mean, Yankees in the Frozen Wasteland have to stay in the house for months at a time because the snow's piled up so high they can't open the door.

So what's the difference when it's too dang HOT to go outside? Trapped inside is trapped inside. Thank goodness we have air conditioning. The meter's zinging like a Frisbee.
                Last edited by pdub; July 7, 2012, 01:19 PM.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

That meter can zing like a Frisbee all it wants. My concern is what to do when there is nothing there to make it zing. Keeping fingers crossed and talking to my diety.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I saw 102 today. Except for a few thunderstorms, we have not had any substantial rain in about a month.
                    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Yesterday afternoon......I need a slurpee

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

This is our last day of it! 107 now, only 97 tomorrow and thunder bummers!

Comment

It better cool off! Dang! I'm renting a car cuz my DD gas saver's AC took a dump...
                          Leaving early tues am.. OR , Idaho, Utah, Wy, Neb then IA... Not lookin forward to it!
                          Sitting in the house whining about 77*... Wimp huh?

Comment

My ride at work has one of those temp guages in the dash and it read 107 this afternoon.... yesterday i got stuck swapping out the battery in a customers F-150 truck, while it was broken down in the entanceway of a shell gas station, and right across the street was a church with one of those giant LED signs... it was reading 105 degrees....i was sweatin' so bad i thought i was gonna short out the alternator on that F-150... the grass here is as dead and brown as my ex-wife's heart. this is a big change for southern ohio, as we haven't had but about a week or two in the 90's in the last 4 yrs or so..... they say this crap is gonna last till the first week or so of september.....its friggin hot!
                            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

it is beautiful here. No complaints.

the wild sprite that swelters a day ride away to the south will get its way. I am outside now doing stuff before it gets here.

seriously, I don't think I could do 90F..lived too long in the cold.
                              Last edited by Barry Donovan; July 7, 2012, 07:38 PM.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I have no idea how you live in heat like that, there is NO WAY I could carry on at all...
                                Here in San Diego today I think it is about 80 but we do not have the humidity at all, so sweat actually does its job and cools you down. I am not a fan of the heat, you guys are very brave!
                                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                                X