No announcement yet.

Remember when these cars didnt fit in..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when these cars didnt fit in..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It was like 5 years ago..

Comment

A buddy has a '76 he just finished restoring and looks
      killer.
      I like the body style.
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I'm super happy for Shawn that his car got featured. I am a little bummed that Mike didn't mention the fact that he learned about the car from our BS feature on it.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          I'm super happy for Shawn that his car got featured. I am a little bummed that Mike didn't mention the fact that he learned about the car from our BS feature on it.
          Maybe he forgot it in all the driving and filming..isnt easy to remember all the facts.That said..i think he does a great job as a host in those vids.

They are wanting more ideas..how about a Bangshift-BigMuscle vid about a Caprice when its finished..?

Comment

I still called that the best episode ever.

I don't recall who mentioned that car the first time.

I owned a 1974. Everything fails so miserably here ..one could keep a mig welder in the trunk.
            big muscle is a paradox to what happens that chevelle is a rare case of not needing anyhting. The later 75 onward had some fakers, rotted fast....

anyway, my own was a 1974 with a steel thicker than the others. no mods and could drop in a large block. 90hp I-6 all the way to crazy power v8. One car. no structure mods. Even the 60s coupes folks worship twacked at their tranny linkage ignoring chassis flex with a simple 327.

I love it when he mentions the weight of the wheels. that car needs it like an old dodge hemi. Heavy no bullshit.

I love seeing that chevelle re-emerge. GM fixed alot of pansy problems with that car thinking of other years before it..and it never became a hero..although nascar made it look good.

bizarre history. most junk stuff for being weak. How the hell do they avoid the strong based on looks?
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; June 29, 2012, 08:43 AM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That's interesting that he said about building a car to rob a bank. I often thought my Caprice would be perfect for that. (Though, if I ever robbed a bank, I'd never drive my own car.) It's big, lots of room for your accomplices. Has huge amounts of torque from it's 454. It blends in because it's not a popular body style. It's also doesn't have a flashy, bright paint job. The lighter color also means you paint over it easily to a different color. And, lastly, it's built like a tank and can hammer other plastic cars and keep driving.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X