Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad from Bangshift will be live in studio tuesday on Speed Scene lIve TV!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got chairs,
    We got Mic's,
    We got camera's.......
    Plenty of room for both!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedSceneLiveTV View Post
      We got chairs,
      We got Mic's,
      We got camera's.......
      Plenty of room for both!
      I don't know. Lohnes has a pretty huge head!
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Faces made for radio too -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Speaking from experience:

If ANY of you bangshifters get the opportunity to get both Chad and Brian together in the same place - it's an absolutely good time! Especially over good philly cheesesteaks.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

watched the archived show and it was way cool! I'll be going back to watch more of the archives and catch it live when I can.
            Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              Hell yeah...I need to get my ass out west!
              ...MARCH MEET !!!!!....Lucky and Diana are regulars at the Thomas Family HOT ROD BBQ.....make it a live broadcast????.....HMMMMMMMM
              The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

"Thomas Family HOT ROD BBQ.....make it a live broadcast?.....HMMMMMMMM"

A great BBQ and good time with the Thomas family!

Comment

We did talk with Chad about coming on the show again, and hope to make that happen in the near future.
                  Maybe even doing a special BangShift show on a regular basis.

Comment

i plan on coming out for the march meet, broadcast from bako would be way cool
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Well, It won't be as much fun without Chad, but tonight Speed Scene Live TV will be talking with a bracket racer and author of drag racing books from Florida, the guys from Barona dragstrip will be calling in with a couple jet car drivers to talk about an upcoming event, and we talk to one of the best VW drag racers around.
                      Also, a new drag racing software program you can buy for just $9.99 and we talk about a drag racing movie from the 1970's.
                      All tonight on Speed Scene Live TV at www.SpeedSceneLive.com

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                        i plan on coming out for the march meet, broadcast from bako would be way cool
                        Well...I'll offer up my trailer and shower for a FREE place to crash....we get there on Monday and leave late Sunday....right in the heart of the pits and swap meet.

Comment

That's a good offer, the Thomas family really puts on a great BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedSceneLiveTV View Post
                            That's a good offer, the Thomas family really puts on a great BBQ!
                            Lucky...its peopl like you and the other racers we count as friends make that BBQ what it is....we've had industry people and this year even Div 7 director Mike Rice there.....never know who's gonna get in line.....see ya there in 2013....

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                              Well...I'll offer up my trailer and shower for a FREE place to crash....we get there on Monday and leave late Sunday....right in the heart of the pits and swap meet.
                              sir, i just might have to take you up on that, thank you
                              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

"see ya there in 2013...."

I will look forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X