No announcement yet.

Just got back from the doctor..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was just adult chicken pox, and that once you got it you were far less likely to get it again. Not exactly the same, but the same family of virus and rarely would someone get both, or shingles twice. It works the same way as a vaccine. All a vaccine will do is inject the dead virus that causes shingles into your bloodstream so your body can build an immunity to it. Like after you had it, you'll have an immunity to it. I'm not a scientist that works with this stuff, but in my opinion, a vaccine after the fact is a waste of time. Maybe individual diseases are different, but I don't think the vaccine will have any effect, though I also don't think there'd be any negative effects either.

Comment

Originally posted by moparmaniac07 View Post
      I'm not a scientist that works with this stuff, but in my opinion, a vaccine after the fact is a waste of time. Maybe individual diseases are different, but I don't think the vaccine will have any effect, though I also don't think there'd be any negative effects either.
      But have you possibly stayed at a Holiday Inn Express recently?
      1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
      2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
      2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by Northeast Rod Run View Post
        But have you possibly stayed at a Holiday Inn Express recently?
        I actually did, but it was in March. That should be close enough though.

Comment

Working...
        X