X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    a sideways drivetrain behind you...

I vote the inline four. it is far enough away.

I drove one of those just once..can't remeber mr2 from a fiero..but do remember engine was crazy large even as oem.

more air, and room..very light go kart. boost would be fun if it fits as well.

Leave a comment:

• oldsman71
    replied
    they have some hotrod stuff for the 2.8, if the ecotech fits they run good, even the one in my wifes o4 cavalier runs good

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    Do you need the car for transportation? Just keep in mind that an engine swap on a small car can take quite a bit longer than you planned on.

Leave a comment:

• 64casteel
    started a topic Which engine?

Which engine?

I have an 86 Fiero Gt. Im 16 so im not loaded with money, but i have a question on an engine to run. I have the original 2.8 v6 but as any guy does, i want a little more power. I've thought about the supercharged 3800 but i know the fitment is a little more tighter than the original v6 (which is really tight). But a idea that came to mind was one of the new ecotec motors, like the 2.2 out of the hhr's and cobalts. I can supercharge them and there are a ton of aftermarket add-ons, plus it will still get better gas mileage than the 19ish im getting with the 2.8. Whats you opinion? Keep it Stock or change it.
Working...
X