Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Allmendinger suspended for failing drug test.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
    Agreed!!! In fact, the State of Missouri passed a bill that if you are on ANY kind of assistance, you will be tested. I wish every state would pass that law!!!
    Wonder how long it will take the current white house occupant to try to get that struck down?

Comment

Originally posted by OldMachinist View Post
      I still want drug testing instituted for anyone on public assistance.
      Yeah, great idea, more Government waste...
      Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Originally posted by 455 LeMans View Post
        Yeah, great idea, more Government waste...
        http://www2.tbo.com/news/politics/20...res-ar-252458/
        Be nice if they were testing all people receiving gov't money look at the second to last paragraph. Be better if it was random. I don't mind wasting money here it's better than at least 90% of the other ways money is wasted.

Comment

Guys, we're still in no religion/politics mode here. No biggie, but let's put the binders on this deal before it goes full ugly.
          Last edited by BigDad; July 12, 2012, 09:12 PM.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Many of you have commented on false positives. Remember, my past corporate life was in Human Resources so I've seen it all. Literally. The most common thing that gets a company into trouble is when someone "fails" a drug test but the drug in question isn't on their panel of tested substances. A company, sanctioning body, or whatever must specify how many panels are on the test. The number of panels will determine how far down the list of drugs they test.

I have seen, on multiple occasions, the testing facility list someone as a fail only to find out the drug they failed on was number 15 on the list and they were only supposed to test to 10. That is an ugly mess. Fire someone for that one, and the next call you should make is to the sign company to change the name on the building to theirs.

I have no idea what this dude did, but hopefully they figure it out and he gets his ducks in a row. This would be a bad way to end a crazy opportunity in life.
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
            X