No announcement yet.

HotRod better Check the Laws......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ladies room at one of our favorite local bars is painted with chalkboard paint and they have a basket of chalk in there...so it changes everytime you go. sometime I will take pictures...
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally Posted by Brian Lohnes
      This is Olympic level stuff here.

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
      Special Olympics
      You guys are killin' me......made this thread worth reading!
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Speaking of the special Olympics... I had a great show idea.. Fat Olympics! The people would have to be at least a 40 BMI and they compete I all the regular Olympic events chosen at random. Heart attacks are disqualifications. Tell me you wouldn't watch? I'd watch every episode!
        Powertour off/on since 2002
        sigpic

Comment

You people are idiots... and I love you ... one and all.... Complete... no parts missing.... 10 pages of sheer crap... punctuated by Nothing.

( the bunny is old... but worthy of a chuckle.... Brents bunny's taste like burger... everything white meat tastes like chicken..)

TC.... yeah never mind... Scott... Be nice dammit.... ( YES... I mean at least civil... you have the ability to call it like you see it politely...( and still get your Olympic style points across )....

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk View Post
            You people are idiots...

It took 9 pages, but this thread is becoming friggin hilarious!
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

I just love that bunny with a pancake on its head. How do you get a bunny to do that? It makes me want to put breakfast foods on all my pets heads.
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                Bob, TC's real name is Marlan Davis.
                Just laughed so hard I popped a hernia. Does that mean I can sue TC for it?

Why would anybody want to be "paid" for getting roasted for being dead wrong in a column called "Internet Lies"? Debunking misinformation would seem like a "fair use" exception to copyright law. ("Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship")

BTW, this post is copyrighted by Speedy and all use is strictly prohibitied, unless you give Speedy a 2013 Shelby GT500 with the Track Pack, in Grabber Blue with black stripes . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                X