No announcement yet.

Anyone else faced with this delimma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It bums me out that new (2012) performance these days comes with a lot of crud that I dont need... Nav systems, touch screens, plastic freaking body panels, surround sound air bags etc. etc. BUT, as a non recovering street rodding addict I dont wish this sickness on anyone (other than my customers), but if treatment = write a check to the aftermarket (yes!) or get under/into the 65 to fix the handling issues (me) or beat on it at the track every weekend (others), Im happy to stand side by side with them at any event and discuss the disease, its symptoms and "the cure" and I hope they arent thinking Im a fail 'cause my spark plug wire color doesnt match my injector tops...
    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
    Bruce K Bridges

Comment

• [QUOTE=BKBridges;659983]
      Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
      I'm an OLD CAR guy.... but for some reason...this thing puts a perma grin on my face.....and CHAD loves to go for rides in it....the words HOLY SHIT MAN ! just rolled right out of his mouth. Older ZO6's are getting cheaper....and the "HOT ROD" possibilities are unlimited(Unless you live in a smog controled NAZI tree hunger state like California). When I first fired it up for CHAD he drooled like a fat kid waiting for birthday cake. Life is short...ENJOY IT !!!!
      QUOTE]
      Isnt Chowchilla in the "smog on change of ownership only" CARB plan? Been looking for a good PO box in one of those zones...
      ...NOPE...change of ownership and every 2 years....thats why the ZO6 sports dealer plates when we take it out....and it's going to West Virginia(Trading it for a 53' Vintage Living Quarters trailer)....California HATES my ZO6....LOL
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X