Worlds Fastest Viper on Pump Gas - Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds Fastest Viper on Pump Gas - Video

Lee Saunders made this pass on the final day of Pump Gas Drags this year = Full event photos on my main page: www.1320video.com

He ran that pass on 93 octane pump gas, the car has TWIN 90 MM TURBOS!

You can see his exhibition pass at the end of the day here: http://www.1320video.com/Viper7.99.php

Re: Worlds Fastest Viper on Pump Gas - Video

That thing's moving. Classic reaction at the end when the driver gets the time slip and flips out! I looped the noise he made and played it over and over at work until my co-workers wanted to kill me.
    1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
    1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Wicked 8) 8)

He wasn't very excited was he : :

Insane numbers.

seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by 1970camaroRS
        That thing's moving. Classic reaction at the end when the driver gets the time slip and flips out! I looped the noise he made and played it over and over at work until my co-workers wanted to kill me.
        I ALLLLLLLMOST did that in the video... decided not to

Comment

Actually, I think you mean "The Worlds QUICKEST Viper". Ron Misjack (SP?) and others might take exception to "World's Fastest". Not to take anything away from this accomplishment, though. That sucker FLIES!

Dan

Comment

Yeah, I know, but "the internet" refers to "the quickest" as "the fastest" so it works better for keyword searches heheheheh

Comment

Perfect answer Kyle.... totally wrong... but a damn good answer .... LOL

Great stuff...

K

Comment

Thanks Kyle! I thought the action footage was awesome, but his reaction at seeing the time slip was priceless!!!

Keep 'em coming, I can't get enough of this stuff!!!!

Comment

by the way Kyle... to add to the whole deal... Lee's crew went to great lengths to make sure that was a certified Pump Gas pass....

Jack Day of Rocket brand fuels and our Comp Cam's crew cert'd the tank...

Pretty freaking cool...

Keith

Comment

I'm very impressed. Great reaction too.
                    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                      by the way Kyle... to add to the whole deal... Lee's crew went to great lengths to make sure that was a certified Pump Gas pass....

Pretty freaking cool...

Keith

Can I get the same blend of "pump gas" they run at PGDs, at any old gas station pump??

just playin, because the answer is a resounding "no." Probably can't run 30psi of boost on any gas I pumped from the station either.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Vroom

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                          Originally posted by KeithTurk

Pretty freaking cool...

Keith

Can I get the same blend of "pump gas" they run at PGDs, at any old gas station pump??

just playin, because the answer is a resounding "no." Probably can't run 30psi of boost on any gas I pumped from the station either.

i was in the PGD's this year and just wanted to say that the "pump" gas Rockett gave us was nothing special. mine runs and acts the same on normal pump gas from Sparky's fireworks store (my usual gas stop ;D) as it does on this souped up Rockett brand stuff.
                          you may not be able to buy it at any gas station, but i don't think you're missing anything.

Lee's Viper is BADASS! beautiful car and really nice guys. CHIP

Comment

He had the field covered hands down! A very nice guy to boot, just like most Mopar guys huh Keith! ;D

Comment

Very cool video, Kyle. Thanks for sharing with us.
                              :D

Comment

Working...
                              X