Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Brian can take some pointers from this guy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he had a 12 foot john boat on a single axle trailer attached to that hitch it would of been perfection
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

TC- if that is not your picture, did you get permission from the photographer to post it? Otherwise, based on your thoughts, you will be in TROUBLE!

Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
        TC- if that is not your picture, did you get permission from the photographer to post it? Otherwise, based on your thoughts, you will be in TROUBLE!

It's my friend's pic and he said I can post his pics anytime I want.......

Interesting on the second to last page in the new HotRod they have a caption this pic contest, and there was a disclaimer in the little red line that said to go to HotRod's facebook page and that if you respond your giving HotRod "permission" to reprint your response in the mag....... Wonder why they need someone's "permission" to reprint a facebook post??
        Last edited by TC; July 11, 2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

jesus, let if F*king die already...no one gives a shit.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
            I'm not gonna say I agree... Might be called a sheep!

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
              I give a shit, it's pretty fun!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	863097
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

As soon as he pays the credit card off for that dual element wing he's getting sidepies! We are talking BADASSED here!

Well, give the guy credit for having rear wheel drive for downforce being applied. Think about all those front wheel drive car with the huge wings in back, they actually will take weight off the driven front tires. They really should have thier wings upside down and try to lift the rear tires off the ground.
                Last edited by oj; July 12, 2012, 04:38 PM. Reason: more thought
                A Carter Carb Shop, sales and service

Comment

Originally posted by oj View Post
                  As soon as he pays the credit card off for that dual element wing he's getting sidepies! We are talking BADASSED here!

Well, give the guy credit for having rear wheel drive for downforce being applied. Think about all those front wheel drive car with the huge wings in back, they actually will take weight off the driven front tires. They really should have thier wings upside down and try to lift the rear tires off the ground.
                  That's such a novel concept.....somebody post a pic of a FWD car with a huge wing in the front? Why not? It's got me thinking......hmmmmmm...would be good in a straight line, but on a road course I'd bet it would be kinda loose in a tight curve at speed.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                    I give a shit, it's pretty fun!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12751[/ATTACH]
                    I've got a friend that trains dogs, mostly for hunting and hunting competitions, but he shows them also. He said they stick a matchstick in their rear beforehand so that doesn't happen during the show.

Comment

Chris Rado's Time Attack car -

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post

Okay, there it is. Did they run out out of decals before they ran out of....stuff to make wings out of???

Comment

eewwwww........... ech...bleh........ urp.... was posting that REALLY neccessary? eh?

i carumba. ick.
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Agree that it looks like hell, but it'll walk my junk and most everything else that shows up against it.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post

There you go! Now all you gotta do is hang a carrot from the middle of the front wing (i wonder if they ever get them confused) and have at it!
                              A Carter Carb Shop, sales and service

Comment

Originally posted by oj View Post
                                There you go! Now all you gotta do is hang a carrot from the middle of the front wing (i wonder if they ever get them confused) and have at it!
                                Dustin and I have spent some pretty serious time around all these time attack cars while shooting videos for their sponsors. As is usual, all of these tricks create other problems, but ultimately most of them make the cars faster. At first, the tires hated this setup. Way too much tire wear and stuff up front with them being hammered into the ground while turning and trying to accelerate.
                                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                                X