Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Brian can take some pointers from this guy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Brian can take some pointers from this guy.....

At least it's a dual element wing....................
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

HA! -- Ok, that's pretty good. The wing is perfect. Think I can get one in faux carbon fiber?
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        HA! -- Ok, that's pretty good. The wing is perfect. Think I can get one in faux carbon fiber?
        Fatten up your tune, and it can be carbon covered like most of that vintage around here.
        "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

If you can't I'll gladly wrap one for you...or we can do the Hydrographic dip on it.....LOL

Comment

tc in his H2

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
              If you can't I'll gladly wrap one for you...or we can do the Hydrographic dip on it.....LOL
              I guess it provides so much downforce that they had to drill holes in the rear bumper to balance the weight of it out?
              Last edited by pdub; July 11, 2012, 01:09 PM.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Those holes are where the rubber strips are mounted on the bumper. Since mine is a cop car, there are no holes because there were not rubber strips on cop car bumpers.

Comment

Those holes are where the rubber strips are mounted on the bumper. Since mine is a cop car, there are no holes because there were not rubber strips on cop car bumpers.
                  Oh.

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers. Cops sure don't need those. Cops don't generally have "little" incidents on the job.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Only the BEST for Buford...............

Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends

Comment

$450 from JC Whitney even! Must be the most expensive part they sell!

Comment

It goes with the glue on hood scoop.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

It's obvious it is a Drag Week car. It has a hitch. Hope he's there in September! haha
                          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                            It goes with the glue on hood scoop.
                            Damn! Beat me to it!
                            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                              It's obvious it is a Drag Week car. It has a hitch. Hope he's there in September! haha
                              ...Sorry it's a mullet stealth job...notice the "stock" appearing front?...lulls you into thinking hmmmm...on the way to BINGO?...Them WHAM the tint....wing....and wides out back pimp slap you...LOL
                              Last edited by Chassisman; July 11, 2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X