Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deiselgeek-I'm calling you out (in a friendly way)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    It makes me laugh because this is how we are in the military...we like eachother and give each other so much shit it would make normal folks break down and cry or go postal and spray everyone in the room with an AK....Some folks here take shit like this personaly, I jsut dont get it....

I'd like to hang out with both Groucho and DG...they seem like my kind of assholes (in the good way)! LMAO!
    Joe, I don't know you but I would agree with you 100%!!! I've been serving and working for the Army since 1999 and you can't describe it any other way. I Love what I do, and even though we give each other a hard time, there's nothing I wouldn't do for my guys. Even the ones you get separated from. And man, do we piss each other off!!!

I don't know TC, Groucho, or DG, but I wouldn't mind drinking a beer with any of ya'll. After all, I'm a die-hard car nut!!!
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
      Joe, I don't know you but I would agree with you 100%!!! I've been serving and working for the Army since 1999 and you can't describe it any other way. I Love what I do, and even though we give each other a hard time, there's nothing I wouldn't do for my guys. Even the ones you get separated from. And man, do we piss each other off!!!

I don't know TC, Groucho, or DG, but I wouldn't mind drinking a beer with any of ya'll. After all, I'm a die-hard car nut!!!

I've been AD for 18+ years....its the same in all services, the hard time we give people...and whats funny is we only give those we like a hard time. If youre not being picked on, put down, ridiculed, tormented or tortured..no one likes you.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

It makes me laugh because this is how we are in the military...we like eachother and give each other so much shit it would make normal folks break down and cry or go postal and spray everyone in the room with an AK....Some folks here take shit like this personaly, I jsut dont get it....

I'd like to hang out with both Groucho and DG...they seem like my kind of assholes (in the good way)! LMAO!
        Amen to that. If that opportunity ever came up for me you'd better believe I'd be REAL quiet most of the time. The things I could learn from that conversation...

If they ever stopped busting each others balls that is!
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
          Amen to that. If that opportunity ever came up for me you'd better believe I'd be REAL quiet most of the time. The things I could learn from that conversation...

If they ever stopped busting each others balls that is!
          I'd be in...........matter of fact I'd pack Samsonite.
          That'd be well worth a trip.

Getting to the West Coast and visiting Groucho's garage
          is on my bucket list.
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
            Look, groucho is groucho and that's what makes him a lot of fun to have on this forum. I think everyone's taking his ribbing a little too seriously!

I know I could meet him in person and have a total blast checking out his garage and rides.

Meanwhile, everyone in the room who's had their car on the entire cover of Hot Rod magazine, please stand up! as far as I know, that's only Groucho. You have to respect that. I certainly do, I'm pretty sure he knows this.
            Hey!... You're all cool dudes as far as I can tell... Lol! One of my cars had a 2 page spread in Popular Hot Rodding about 25 years ago. Does that count?

Comment

It seems to me that us West Coasters whould crash Bourbon Thursday some day...

I was in Car Craft once ~oh no wait that was when I pasted my face over one of the Rack Girls faces...
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

If youre not being picked on, put down, ridiculed, tormented or tortured..no one likes you.
                This is exactly how me and my friends are..... Funny thing is you guys are mellow compared to the rashing of shit I get from my friends that I've know my whole life for not having my Camaro done. So when people here give me shit about it it doesn't really phase me, because I get it all the time........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                  This is exactly how me and my friends are..... Funny thing is you guys are mellow compared to the rashing of shit I get from my friends that I've know my whole life for not having my Camaro done. So when people here give me shit about it it doesn't really phase me, because I get it all the time........
                  thats because they know youre a lazy slacker....those that have made your aquaintance know this now.
                  Last edited by JOES66FURY; July 13, 2012, 09:54 AM.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by BOSSMAN View Post
                    What's your point TC?
                    My point is that thread at that site could very well be one from this site, did you read it?? I did and laughed my ass off as DG is doing the same shit there as he does here....... Though it may explain the reason he moved out of Nebraska.......

Comment

• put some neosporin on your hatchet wound and press on...you big girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                        It seems to me that us West Coasters whould crash Bourbon Thursday some day...

)
                        Sure thing. Great food last night. Huge chicken breast sitting in Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce for 2 days, thick bacon on top, and as they neared being done on the BBQ and then 2 slices of Swiss melted on top. On the side....Bush's Bourbon & Brown Sugar baked beans. Plenty of Jack Daniels and Bud Limes too. No slot cars this time. I took em down so I could clean my shop floor that I've been putting off for too long

Last edited by groucho; July 13, 2012, 10:05 AM.
                        STUGOTS

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                          thats because they know youre a lazy slacker....those that have made your aquaintance know this now.
                          I maybe a lazy slacker when it comes to my cars, but when it comes to the things that really matter I'm there and ready to go..... Put it this way I never slack when it come to my Tenants or my Family, they are what comes first.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TC View Post
                            I maybe a lazy slacker when it comes to my cars, but when it comes to the things that really matter I'm there and ready to go..... Put it this way I never slack when it come to my Tenants or my Family, they are what comes first.......

whatever you have to tell yourself so you can sleep at night man LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                              whatever you have to tell yourself so you can sleep at night man LOL!
                              It sounds good though......hahahaha

I'll be back I have to go sweep a roof off, sucks when people get leak in the middle of a roof and you can't fix it until it stops raining....... Just sweep the water off and it's been raining all morning, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TC View Post
                                My point is that thread at that site could very well be one from this site, did you read it?? I did and laughed my ass off as DG is doing the same shit there as he does here....... Though it may explain the reason he moved out of Nebraska.......
                                you just need to get me off your mind. And if you don't want to hear any crap from me anymore, then you simply need to stop giving advice where you have no experience.

Do you see me telling people how "short stroke engines RPM faster thus are better" ? How about me telling people how to go 8 seconds and 200+ in a car with $1500 in suspension parts? don't see me there, right?

Am I telling people how dynos aren't accurate to within 7hp? No, nevermind the fact I have over 1000 dyno pulls under my belt and fingers, but somehow YOU seem to be the expert here (how many dyno pulls did you make?)

I could go on like this for hours. If you would learn to shut your piehole and listen when someone else like JeffMcKC is explaining the REAL way things work, instead of chime in because you are jealous of those in the know, people would not mind you being on this forum.

And then you turn around and post that I am the one telling everyone how to build their hot rods? I seriously think you do more serious drugs than smoking weed because that is about the stupidest thing you could possibly say... NOWHERE do I tell anyone how to do anything unless they ask, and it happens to be a field in which I am experienced.

Bottom line, quit posting about me all the time, get off your lazy ass and go get some real experience (no, 27 years of mystery hotrodding with NOTHING to show for it, is NOT experience) - and then maybe you too can be like the people you want to be so badly, someone that others look up to. Right now you have a long, long way to go.
                                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                                X