Having fun on the general forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having fun on the general forum

I don't think anyone likes to be censored but, we need to keep the posts a little more towards "friendly"

I have read thru multiple lately where I have seen people with different views start attacking each other

(if you ask yourself," is this going to read as an insult", and you decide, yes it might , hit the back button)

( IMO) We are or should be a group that improves the outlook on motorsports, etc .

So, read the rules of whats ok and what is not in the rules for the general forum .

Vacations are going to be handed out for those that are cronic offenders .

It is the very last thing anyone wants, please abide ..

Thanks in advance for your understanding

For a time , I'll leave this open for feedback but once it gets out of hand , it will be closed as well .

And this is not an open invite to get one last attack in !

Now back to having fun !
    sigpic

Thus spake the father that is large.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I really only see two poster who chime in all the time just to cut each other down with no real info included.

Comment

Originally posted by skullbucket View Post
        I really only see two poster who chime in all the time just to cut each other down with no real info included.
        Agreed..... And it really get's old, quick. Especially when you're here to make new friends, ask advice, and learn from what other people's knowledge.
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Sounds good. I had thought all the moderators had given up there posts. I had though of taking a vacation from this place as it was losing the fun factor.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Great idea! ...... I've kinda been slack on hanging around here because all of the drama ..... don't like drama and never will. Thanks!
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

&#@& all of you! Sack up. We should try to kill each other with our words. It's like Hunger Games! I mean, except for the yummy food, crazy magic stuff, and hot chicks. Otherwise it's just like that.

Bring on the smack talk!

Okay, maybe not. It's funny that Papa Grande is telling all you monkeys to play nice.

DOn't get used to it Grande. I am the bad cop around here!

Oh, but what he said. Don't be dicks. Have fun though. Banter is good. Smack talk is good. Attacking each other because you have nothing better to do is no bueno.
              Last edited by BangShiftChad; July 13, 2012, 09:04 AM.
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                &#@& all of you! Sack up. We should try to kill each other with our words. It's like Hunger Games! I mean, except for the yummy food, crazy magic stuff, and hot chicks. Otherwise it's just like that.

Bring on the smack talk!

Okay, maybe not. It's funny that Papa Grande is telling all you monkeys to play nice.

DOn't get used to it Grande. I am the bad cop around here!

Oh, but what he said. Don't be dicks. Have fun though. Banter is good. Smack talk is good. Attacking each other because you have nothing better to do is no bueno.
                Reason I like it here #137: Even the guys in charge are friggin nuts.
                Last edited by BangShiftChad; July 13, 2012, 09:04 AM.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Where's the hot chicks??
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                    Where's the hot chicks??

chicks are crazy, wheres the booze?
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Uuuh.........is that vacation with pay?
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                        chicks are crazy, wheres the booze?
                        What are ya saying Joe?

Click image for larger version

Name:	images[4].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	863108
                        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                          What are ya saying Joe?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12763[/ATTACH]
                          Geezus.........that'd drive a hungry dog away from a gut wagon!
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                            Where's the hot chicks??
                            "Chicks dig blowers"

We need Squirrels chebby. Then we'll have chicks.
                            I'm still learning

Comment

a gut wagon! HA
                              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                              X