Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out a sneak peek at our Lemons action at Altamont.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out a sneak peek at our Lemons action at Altamont.

The AV Kids put together a quick clip for YouTube, though plenty more is coming right here on CarJunkieTV.com. This clip shows about five minutes of real-time footage cut between our EIGHT onboard cameras. We've got some better action to see once we go through the hugely many hours of footage, but it's pretty interesting to see the same laps all from different angles here. It's all with Matt King driving.

Do us a big favor: go to YouTube, watch the vid, rate it, discuss it, email it to other people, and add us to your favorites. The more action we get on the vid the more likely it will be that YouTube promotes it and it gets seen by people outside of our little community here.

Thanks!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Check out a sneak peek at our Lemons action at Altamont.

haha

AWESOME
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Cool footage - did they get the bumper flying into the hood? Or the BMW on the tires?!

Comment

We don't know yet. We tried to download all the footage at once and the computer said the download time was FOUR WEEKS! That's a lot of hours of footage. We're on it now. What we posted was just the quickest thing we could get to.

Comment

Watched-grinned-laughed-rated-commented ;D

More please!

Comment

Great Music score too!
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Read the comments on the YouTube page. All positive stuff. One guy even went to this site...... the benefit of posting on youtube

Comment

Awesome video! Glad to see the Porcubimmer in it too

Comment

Hey Porcubimmer, you keep saying we took you out of the race. We have zero recall. What happened? You gotta admit, you'd be like a fly hitting a 707.

Comment

That was so awesome. The Kia may have a future. Someday I will run the crapp out of it in one of the Races. We need more places to do that kind of stuff.

Comment

I don't think you guys took us out, but sometime around when that video was taken, the guy who was driving our BMW at the time says that the cars (your boat and our heap) got together going into that really tight left hander following what would be Turn 4 of the oval, and immediately following that the trans and/or clutch decided not to do their job anymore. I don't mean to sound like I'm angry or anything, I'm definitely not... it's Lemons, after all. I didn't actually see it happen, just going off what he has told me.

Comment

No, we didn't fix the Porcubimmer, didn't have a spare transmission. It wasn't our only problem... the car would run like hammered shit once it got hot. It's some strange electrical problem, and goofy Bosch EFI is not really my strong suit. We'll get it fixed in time for Thunderhill.

Comment

Had to join to rate it but hey its the least I could do. Great stuff

Comment

My comment made it but for some reason the exelent rating didn't make it . How do I do it . ...............Yes I'm a computer idiot!

Comment

damn cool,looks like a blast

Comment

Working...
                              X