I'm on a Banana Peel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on a Banana Peel

I've already announced my departure from here, but it's so emotional, I just can't come to terms with it.

BS has suddenly, oh so suddenly gone to shit, as far as content, and Brian's throwing defensive hand grenades right and left trying to save it.

I had to go sit out on the porch and think about it, if I quit BangShift, what will I DO?

Yeah, I've got a job but there's a lot of time after that.

What would I DO? The last time I was wondering what I would do, I rode a bicycle across America.

The time after that, I bought a bunch of sound equipment and musical instruments and actually played out a few times.

This time? I don't know what I'll do when I quit BangShift. I'm out of ideas, and I'm getting old.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Jesus dude....defensive hand grenades? Have a beer, relax and enjoy the evening.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        Jesus dude....defensive hand grenades? Have a beer, relax and enjoy the evening.
        No shit! ya know what is irritating?

Flesh Eating Bacteria
        Male Cheerleaders
        portrait tattoos
        stepping in Dog Poop
        running out of toilet paper
        hot water running out when your in the shower
        Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
        Carrot Top
        Peewee threatening to leave

got any more?
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

"portrait tattoos stepping in Dog Poop"

I hate it when that happens...

"hot water running out when your in the shower"

If even the water runs out the door when you get in you might consider washing a tad more often...
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Really, its just a bunch of children pickin' fights with each other... and we ALL know how much we love to watch those school yard fights

besides - i thought you were gonna try drag racing? have ya bought your skirt and heels yet?

LOL... but seriously, you are addicted to cars now so ya might as well stay for the fun ...? another thing - since WE all know everything there is to know about cars - WE can't seem to give each other advice without fighting... we need your newby-ness to impress with our knowledge

tongue firmly in cheek. as always.

but seriously - I wanna hear about you running your first 11 second quarter mile time. really.
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
                "portrait tattoos stepping in Dog Poop"

I hate it when that happens...

"hot water running out when your in the shower"

If even the water runs out the door when you get in you might consider washing a tad more often...
                And soooooo....I'm thinking (notice I'm not gone from here yet)...and I'm thinking but nothing's happening. Soooooo...if the hot water runs out, I'm wrong? I mean, I don't know. I've been wrong a whole more times than that, for whole lots less reasons than that.

Comment

I think what pdub was getting at was ... He needs to go buy something.

2013 Shelby gt 500 would look good next to red.
                  Last edited by 1trickpony; July 13, 2012, 04:47 PM.
                  Jeff
                  Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by 1trickpony View Post
                    I think what pdub was getting at was ... He needs to go buy something.

2013 Shelby gt 500 would look good next to red.
                    Or a blower. And that might get him to that 11 second mark oldsman was talking about.

Comment

I have thought about leaving here a few time over the years. I know I don't post much at all but I am just too damn busy.i love this place and can't wait to meet some peeps from here

Comment

No Pdub...
                        What we are trying to say is, that if the water is running out, then YOU don't have to anymore...!

And yeah... get rid of the manual and get an auto!
                        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Peedub, you don't leave when the family comes over for Thanksgiving and everything goes to shit. You deal with it and love 'em all anyway.

We're in the deal with it and love'em all anyway phase.
                          I'm still learning

Comment

Shoot...I skipped to the "chugging cooking sherry in the kitchen" phase. My phase is gross tasting, but ultimately better.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Look folks, I'm over idealistic. I am. I want everything to be okay all the time.

But when folks intentionally shit on each other over and over, I get uneasy.

And it's not fun. That's where I am. That's the only place I am. Right there.

That's all. That's where I am. I'm a pussy that way. But that's where I am.

It's supposed to be fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X