Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Peterbuilt & trailer

Posting this for a friend..

Semi Truck and 5 axle lowbed trailer. Last spotted in Oakdale, CA area (last night)
    "1978" Peterbuilt
    White with dark purple finders
    Lic# 9D71370
    # 151 on the nose of the truck,
    ... Brad Sutton Trucking on the door
    5 axle Cozad trailer dark purple in color
    Lic# 1VX20238

I would post a pic but I don't know how anymore. Any info contact me, [email protected]

Don't let my post count fool you, I'm not new here. Just had to start over a while back.

Comment

Put pic on Photobucket or something similar and then copy/paste link here. Easy, but time consuming.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by tntstarr; July 14, 2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

F@#$!!!!! Still no pic. This is one of the reasons I'm not around here much anymore. Why can't I just simply Copy the pic then Paste the pic in the comment box like most all other sights?!!
          Last edited by tntstarr; July 14, 2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tntstarr View Post
            F@#$!!!!! Still no pic. This is one of the reasons I'm not around here much anymore. Why can't I just simply Copy the pic then Paste the pic in the comment box like most all other sights?!!
            Get your post going. Click on the "insert image" icon above, third one from the right. Surf to it on your computer, YOUR hard drive. Select it. Upload it. Publish the post.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Took some searching.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                Get your post going. Click on the "insert image" icon above, third one from the right. Surf to it on your computer, YOUR hard drive. Select it. Upload it. Publish the post.
                Thats what I tried to do. The Red X is your end result.

Comment

Thanks Buick!!

Comment

I think you're getting extra stuff mixed up in your picture pasting. It had an extra "Http://" in the address name. I searched your name on photobucket and got the picture there Hope it turns up soon and unharmed.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by tntstarr View Post
                      See if it works now.

Edit: Yup, one too many "http://" thingamabobbers. When you paste the link to a pic in, just delete the http part that's already in the blank.
                      I'm way the hell over by Chicago, but bumping this up to the top can't hurt. Hope they catch the d-bags that stole it quickly and you get her back in one piece.
                      Last edited by tedly; July 15, 2012, 03:25 AM.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

This is probably worthless just because of the shear numbers of these on the road but I did see a rig like that on my way home friday from Indy. I remember seeing the heavy load front end , a white single cab and trailer. Had a really shiny rack for chains I suppose, behind the cab.This one was on 465 the interstate loop around the city. I cannot remember if this one had a load or not.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Truck & trailer were found this morning sitting on the side of the road in the next town over, Waterford. No damage that can be seen, but the P.D. is trying to see if they can get any prints off it. Good luck with.

Comment

Someone got tired of walking.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X