cable or satelite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cable or satelite

I'd pick the free one, which in your poll is no tv, but in real life it's "ota" or over the air broadcast. Digital is here now, great reception, lots of commercials just like on the cable and satellite stations, but at least it don't cost $50-75 a month or more.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I've had Direct TV for 8 years now, and it's great, It was very useful after the Hurricane Katrina, I was the only one with tv for at least 3-4 weeks , cable was down for a long time and cable broadband services was out longer.

Have a generator and a dish and you can watch anywhere!!
      LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER !!!!!!

Comment

Add a fourth choice, No Preference. I don't watch it enough to care either way.

Comment

We have Dish Network. I don't have any other choice. We don't have cable were I live. I like Dish. $30 per month is a good price.

Comment

I prefer Free To Air satellite......or known as FTA....couple lil tweaks.....and.......well....I plead the 5th....LOL www.future-fta.info ..too bad I dont know what to do with this knowledge... :
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Hi John. We actually have both. Cable (out in the family room, its Comcast which sucks). But for my office and soon to be man garage I have Dish network. No issues in the snow or the high winds.
              Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Working...
              X