X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Prostrate Treatment

I'm going for 200 lbs.

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

that's 440 pounds (200kg) - no wonder they cancelled the Gong show here!
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Leave it to Monk to come up with something like that! "Cancelled the Gong Show", LMAO!
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I'm trying to find a 'ball hitch'
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Okaaaaaayy...just heading over to the gym to swing a few weights with the boys...
          Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

The next Olympic sport.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Undoubtedly...summer or winter though? And I wonder if the old yo-yo tricks have application...Walk the Dog, Around the World, etc
              Last edited by mlcraven; July 16, 2012, 08:42 PM.
              Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Scratch the high jump and hurdles
                Thom

Comment

I'll think of something witty when I stop screaming, holding my balls...
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                    I'll think of something witty when I stop screaming, holding my balls...
                    I saw that video a while back and I tried it with a 1-ounce fishing weight on some kite string, like the line weight for catfishing? It made my ears sag and I looked like Alfred E. Newman from Mad Magazine for about a month.

And it hurt to pee. My ears finally grew back straight but the whole time I really had the urge to suck fish crap off of the bottom of the river, but I had trouble holding my breath for so long doing it.
                    Last edited by pdub; July 17, 2012, 05:56 PM.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                    X