The Ring is broke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    bankruptcy doesn't necessarily mean it's going to close - in fact most times, it allows companies to get rid of things dragging it down.... like roller coasters... wtf decided a race track needed a roller coaster?
    browse you tube for the crazy fan gathering?
    they got alot of non car drivers hanging off the fences.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Mike Frison from Save The Ring,has some more info about greedy people.

Comment

Rockingham and wilkesboro have reopened

Comment

Beech bend added an amusement park and its doing great. The family of the racers go to the park a lot of times.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by kyhunter89 View Post
            Beech bend added an amusement park and its doing great. The family of the racers go to the park a lot of times.
            Having had a youngster to keep entertained/out of trouble at tracks many times while I was off doing "car stuff," I'd love to see more "family friendly" tracks with carnival rides and attractions for the kids.

And dadgumit, why have track operators quit building covered grandstands? When it's 100 degrees out, about all your family wants to do before, during and after your runs is bitch about how hot it is and the lack of shade. Here's an actual conversation from this summer:

Speedy: "Look at this timeslip, Dear! I just cut a .001 reaction time!"

Mrs. Speedy: "I'm hot! Are you sure I can't get in the car and run the air conditioner?"

Speedy, Jr.: "Dad, can we leave yet?"

Speedy: "But what about my last run?"

Mrs. Speedy: "It's too hot to watch . . . there's no shade up there [in the scorching, all metal, unshaded grandstand]. And we can't see anything from here [under a pop-up near the pit areas]"

Speedy Jr.: "Dad, can I have some more money for another Coke? I'm sizzling hot!"

Comment

Originally posted by Speedzzter.blogspot View Post
              Having had a youngster to keep entertained/out of trouble at tracks many times while I was off doing "car stuff," I'd love to see more "family friendly" tracks with carnival rides and attractions for the kids.

And dadgumit, why have track operators quit building covered grandstands? When it's 100 degrees out, about all your family wants to do before, during and after your runs is bitch about how hot it is and the lack of shade. Here's an actual conversation from this summer:

Speedy: "Look at this timeslip, Dear! I just cut a .001 reaction time!"

Mrs. Speedy: "I'm hot! Are you sure I can't get in the car and run the air conditioner?"

Speedy, Jr.: "Dad, can we leave yet?"

Speedy: "But what about my last run?"

Mrs. Speedy: "It's too hot to watch . . . there's no shade up there [in the scorching, all metal, unshaded grandstand]. And we can't see anything from here [under a pop-up near the pit areas]"

Speedy Jr.: "Dad, can I have some more money for another Coke? I'm sizzling hot!"
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is dead on the money!!! lol

Comment

Shady shady..

Comment

The only way I can make laps on the ring is Gran Turismo 4. Sad really, especially since I lived in that country for two and a half years.

Comment

racing is too far out of reach for the broken masses

Comment

Working...
                    X