X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 GT500 in the 9"s!

Wowser!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Goshamighty. DAY-um.

The Corvette guy I talked with in Ohio in April, he said was going 150 at the HALF mile mark, so he coasted the rest of the way to get his 125 run in....

DAY-um.

I want one. What do ya do with it? Day-um. That's.......a mind blower there, something from the factory to start with, at least. That's amazing.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Its really not a mind blower and there is no great mystery peewee....you drive the piss out of it. Period, end of story....you drive it.

That is a sexy car....white with satin black....daddy likey....it would just break my heart to drive that every day....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

148 mph in 3rd gear!!. I
        used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
          Its really not a mind blower and there is no great mystery peewee....you drive the piss out of it. Period, end of story....you drive it.

That is a sexy car....white with satin black....daddy likey....it would just break my heart to drive that every day....

Joe, here's where we put it into perspective.....how would Sally and Red line up against that? And Sally and Red are fun as hell. Can you imagine? I can't (imagine).

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
            148 mph in 3rd gear!!. I
            you read my mind, I was going to say it word for word.

that is a very dynamically digging setup. My favorite sounds and sights...keep that big gear and work it.
            a v8 can handle it.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I've lined up to an older model....no contest...we would get our proverbial asses handed to us...but it sure is a damn hoot to try. This thing is a fire breathing monster....and I would turn my back on Sally and most of my family for one...can you say permagrin?
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                I've lined up to an older model....no contest...we would get our proverbial asses handed to us...but it sure is a damn hoot to try. This thing is a fire breathing monster....and I would turn my back on Sally and most of my family for one...can you say permagrin?
                It's got me thinking again....no, Red is fun enough. Plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  It's got me thinking again....no, Red is fun enough. Plenty.
                  ARE YOU KIDDING ME? FUN ENOUGH? ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT MILES PER HOUR - IN THIRD GEAR.....!!!!!

DAY-UM !

sell Red. post your adventures. Unit will understand, she loves ya.

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
                    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? FUN ENOUGH? ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT MILES PER HOUR - IN THIRD GEAR.....!!!!!

DAY-UM !

sell Red. post your adventures. Unit will understand, she loves ya.

Not enough for me to marry you, Mike. Though I love you too! In the the manly guy way. VROOM!

Comment

That's it my cars are for sale best offer...
                      Powertour off/on since 2002
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Whalen View Post
                        148 mph in 3rd gear!!. I
                        Ya put some gear in that car and watch it run low 9's........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                          Ya put some gear in that car and watch it run low 9's........
                          I think in the write up I read, they said it's running stock 3:31's.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

9.70s and he left like grandma driving to church. Dang. I love the sound of that thing during the burnout!
                            Still plays with trucks....

Comment

Working...
                            X