sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

read here

sigpic

Comment

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

marketing people can f#k up a wet dream. what a waste. freek crap.

ed - after reading my post it seemed very negative... not intentionally...your posting of this was cool as it was entertaining to me to read about this monstrosity... thks
                Last edited by oldsman496; July 17, 2012, 07:21 PM.
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I have their insurance on my cars,these guys gave me a hard time about a chrome air cleaner. Now its ok to have a Nitrous bottle in plain site,they wouldn't give a friends 69 Camaro insurance due to center line wheels on it. They are feeling the competion and are loosening up a little.

Comment

Reminds me of a Chevelle at CHevell-abration this year. One side was "modified", looked like a 2 door chevelle with torq thrust. The other side was "Stock", looked like a stock 4 6cylinder Chevelle. It was really neat though. It was called a "3 door Chevelle"
                    Last edited by 64casteel; July 17, 2012, 07:33 PM.
                    The youngest guy on the board
                    76 vega
                    86 fiero

Comment

the yellow is the last I saw of a daily driver camaro from the generation. little old lady literally.
                      slide it around in the winter, had fat factory wheels on. not a common sight. she just ...drive it.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Is that a StateFarm sponsored car? I've been with them since forever except or he AAA 'collector' policy on the Mustang, but that would make shop around tomorrow. Auugghh!
                        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

bTW since BigDad posted this I was really disappointed.
                          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Lazy bastards. If they really meant it, they would have made one side a hardtop and the other a convertible.

If you are gonna do something, don't half ass it.

Comment

Originally posted by boosted buick View Post
                              Lazy bastards. If they really meant it, they would have made one side a hardtop and the other a convertible.

If you are gonna do something, don't half ass it.
                              it does fit the company
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X