Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who knows anything about voluntery reposession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you could take a ride back to Brooklyn to your old neighborhood, and maybe double park it with the motor running and run in a candy store for a paper while some enterprising youths were hanging around,and maybe they since they might see an oppurtunity arise and take it (the oppurtunity)

Comment

I have a friend who's car was torched on a beach down in Mexico. I, uh, don't recall how it got there.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
        maybe you could take a ride back to brooklyn to your old neighborhood, and maybe double park it with the motor running and run in a candy store for a paper while some enterprising youths were hanging around,and maybe they since they might see an oppurtunity arise and take it (the oppurtunity)

did you say "yutes"????
        Charles

Comment

there is a guy on my wifes side of the family that gave back his chevy truck, when it sold at auction, it brought more than he owed, and he got a check for 800 dollars from the finance company.
          Charles

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            What about an involuntary burn to the ground? Broken fuel rail on a car left idling somewhere......things happen.
            Might work (especially if it's a new Escape).

Reminds me of when they drained an old lake . . . there were a fair number of vehicles that had been submerged 30 to 100 ft. off-shore.

Seriously, insurance fraud is nothing to mess around with.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk View Post
              Fuel rail issues eh...... in Alabama we call that " Selling it to the Yankee's "
              Up here we call that a 'General Sherman'!
              Local person
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1badmonkey View Post
                did you say "yutes"????
                If I was speaking instead of writing I would have indeed said "yutes" . Not Youuuuths!

Comment

just do what I did unintentionally..

hook up the fuel pump to work with the hazard lights coming on..walk away.

I am glad those little buggers make noise.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                  X