How big a pair ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big a pair ya got?

This would be, umm... exhilarating! Think you could do it?

Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: How big a pair ya got?

Hell no.

That being said, I think this guy is really smart and knew the risks and potential problems of what he was trying to do. Knowing that stuff going in certainly makes a big difference in the process. I'd instantly soil my shorts and scream like a woman as I tried to keep from making myself into human vegemite.

If he plummets straight down from a couple of thousand feet, he's a crazy idiot....but when he succeeds he's brilliant. It's a fickle world.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I would like to try it.....

BUT....

I will wait until they get it sorted out first.

Looks like a lot of fun, but I will stick to skydiving for now.

Seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

great, next thing you know there'll be a 'retro' craze with people walking around with flathead's on their backs.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd do it.

If they could make the wings extend a little bit more after it starts to fly the glide ratio would increase big time. If you get Scared, Pull the Chute.

Comment

I'm in, I'd love that !
            That would be my dream , definitly needs bigger turbine engines and enough thrust to take off from the ground and at least 2 hours worth of fuel reserve and the motorcycle stays parked and I'm gone for the day . Maybe a little tough to pull over and get fuel somewhere though .

Comment

hook me up with a few beers and i will do it, hell let me do it for free and you got yourself a deal.one question though...can i have more rockets? if im dying i want a BIG boom

Comment

How comes everybody wants bigger rockets right away? What, 186 mph ain't fast enough for ya, even with your face right out in the open?

Oh yeah, hot rodder's instinct.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta
                  How comes everybody wants bigger rockets right away? What, 186 mph ain't fast enough for ya, even with your face right out in the open?

EXACTLY...that and BIG BOOM better then little boom ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Joes66chevy
                    Originally posted by dagenesta

EXACTLY...that and BIG BOOM better then little boom ;D
                    ya what Joe said

Comment

Just like big fire better then little fire(ahem Chad and Dave)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        Hell no.

That being said, I think this guy is really smart and knew the risks and potential problems of what he was trying to do. Knowing that stuff going in certainly makes a big difference in the process. I'd instantly soil my shorts and scream like a woman as I tried to keep from making myself into human vegemite.

If he plummets straight down from a couple of thousand feet, he's a crazy idiot....but when he succeeds he's brilliant. It's a fickle world.

Brian
                        Hey, i think Men are known to SCREAM at times also...... ;D

Comment

Check this guy out, parachuting from the edge of space 1960.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7N6V-YKJ8&feature=related

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dST-a5IU_h4 :D

Comment

That was neat, so glad they didŽnt use Elton JohnŽs "Rocket Man" as the soundtrack.

IŽd have trouble going up in that small plane, even without thinking of getting out at altitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X