Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    I decide... Not someone/thing else..
    True, fate has a way of being cruel and leaving you twisting in the wind, BUT with YOU as master of your fate you will do all to keep from twisting in the wind..
    My soul is mine to worship with or not..

I better shut up now..
    My bad Bob.

Captain of the soul, yes. Gotcha.

My problem is with master of fate.

I get it. I'm dumb. Or slow. Or both.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      My bad Bob.

Captain of the soul, yes. Gotcha.

My problem is with master of fate.

I get it. I'm dumb. Or slow. Or both.
      Ohhh, I doubt you are either dumb nor slow, just pasionate, and caught up in the situation..
      Once you slowed down and understood, it came to you ..
      I thought long and hard about carrying on my trip.. Most states do not regconize each other's CCWPs.. I hoped I would NOT need it..
      Most of the time I carry. Going thru several states and knowing I WILL speed, I left it home.. Thankfully it was ok..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        Ohhh, I doubt you are either dumb nor slow, just pasionate, and caught up in the situation..
        Once you slowed down and understood, it came to you ..
        I thought long and hard about carrying on my trip.. Most states do not regconize each other's CCWPs.. I hoped I would NOT need it..
        Most of the time I carry. Going thru several states and knowing I WILL speed, I left it home.. Thankfully it was ok..
        Bob, I love you man. I think I lost you and me both with those thoughts I presented. But I think I'm back, maybe.

I didn't intend to talk about guns at all.

Captain of the (our) soul......sure we are all. That's drastically internal. And who knows if we're doing all we should do with every single moment of our time on earth? And he bigger question is, are we happy with it? Are we actually the captains of our souls or are we being led by circumstance, to the next "whatever" occurs? Who's REALLY in charge?

But the "master of fate"......that one's too big. If I was the master of my fate I could look back and choose some really different things to have happened.

But when the smoke clears, I wouldn't change a thing.

So did this post go in a circle, or what?
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Appears so..:-))
          My point on guns..
          Did I do the right thing leaving it home when I normally do not?
          Hind sight being 20/20... Yes
          Before I left.. Did I need the protection?
          Considering the situation a few miles from I-84...
          But then, I don't do town movies... No closed captions...
          So I decided.. Head high, look folks in the eye with confidence, and above all, try not to look vulerable or rich.. Hard to look rich in a Corrolla rental! Lol
          Soon, smart ones will carry, legally or otherwise, it will be safest to do so, unfortunately..

Comment

Working...
          X