This is cool: Great American Road Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is cool: Great American Road Trip

Posted by a guy on landracing.com, his son is one of the three guys to set the record for driving through all the lower 48 states in just over 100 hours! Sounds like something Keith would do - on two wheels...
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Re: This is cool: Great American Road Trip

nice

Comment

That's really good, and a great personal goal. But I'd want to stop and see everything.

For years and years I've had the idea of taking a road trip to make a pass on every single quarter-mile dragstrip in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
        That's really good, and a great personal goal. But I'd want to stop and see everything.

For years and years I've had the idea of taking a road trip to make a pass on every single quarter-mile dragstrip in the country.

For what gas prices are today, I would have to stop and enjoy the scenery instead of just blowin through.
        I've had the idea of making a pass at every strip joint in all 48 states. ;D

Comment

Dang, my personal best was 10 states in around 50 hours counting time I was sleeping (I stayed at one Motel). That was from Fontana, CA to Myrtle Beach, SC. Left Saturday night at 7pm, got there Tuesday Morning. Google says it's 2,495 miles and takes 37 hours, guess I was dragging my feet :P
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            Dang, my personal best was 10 states in around 50 hours counting time I was sleeping (I stayed at one Motel). That was from Fontana, CA to Myrtle Beach, SC. Left Saturday night at 7pm, got there Tuesday Morning. Google says it's 2,495 miles and takes 37 hours, guess I was dragging my feet :P

theres no time for sleep

Comment

that would be fun, hit all the drag strips and then hit bonneville on the way home.
              maybe el mirage if you have time

Comment

Working...
              X