Coupe, wagon, or sedan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupe, wagon, or sedan.

You're forced to Drive a cts-v which do you choose?

Speaking of that whatever happened to the wagon updates?

I have 3 kids so I'd gladly take the wagon, but the coupe I saw the other day was very striking. It's like a concept car compared to the blobs being driven by the general public.
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

The coupe is strikingly ugly. Gag! One of my coworkers has the sedan. I kinda like it.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I don't know what a "cts-v" is but a 66/7 chevelle post frame coupe is ugly.

Comment

I have seen all three together in the same color and thought the same thing. My choice in order would be wagon, sedan, coupe.

Comment

Wagon, and contraceptives unless you want kid number 4.

I'm definitely a wagon man... thank god for the pill. Dad had this monster wagon 70 Colony park, I was always pissed I didn't get it. High compression 429.

What'd I get? Vega wagon. lol. 100.00 , crawled under it to give it the old whacka-gm-starter, decided to tighten the starter bolts instead. Drove it hom. Haha.

The wagon is pretty sinful looking too, but you'll never notice from the inside. Let us know if it'll hold a 4x8 sheet of plywood, or something else more interesting in the back. haha. j/k, I don't wanna know about what happens in the back. Sellout.

HAHAHAHAHAHA - totally kidding about the sellout part.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That coupe has one of the worst blind spots I've seen on a car in a long time. With my 3 kids, it would be a sedan for me. Saw a new black CTS-V sedan hanging off the back of a carrier heading to one of the local Caddy dealers. Schwing!

Comment

sedan, it's lighter and will make your kids get along because they will be forced to sit closer to each other. (lol)
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

its a toss up between the sedan and wagon, I would have to sit in both and see what kind of blind spots there are
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                  You're forced to Drive a cts-v
                  I'm not in that universe.
                  My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
                    You're forced to Drive a cts-v which do you choose?

Speaking of that whatever happened to the wagon updates?

I have 3 kids so I'd gladly take the wagon, but the coupe I saw the other day was very striking. It's like a concept car compared to the blobs being driven by the general public.
                    Coupe, because real Muscle Cars only have two doors...........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                      Coupe, because real Muscle Cars only have two doors...........
                      true.
                      real mucle cars are meant to kill you without a chance.

I'd go with wagon or coupe..or you know, sedan.

one of those three.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Hell get one of each! Just make sure it has three pedals in the floor!
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

TC - he has 3 kids, his life is 4 doors for the next 20 or so years.... maybe in 10 years he can buy a 2 seater so he and the little woman can escape, but until then, two doors is just one more needless headache.

B - I love this conversation - because it means you've already set good parameters for the choices. I just had to talk a friend off a cliff who, mistakenly, thought his only choice was a minivan (traded a really nice 4x4 for it)....
                          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 21, 2012, 04:01 PM.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Called a guy about a wagon that was priced right. Turns out it has a salvage title. Bummer...
                            Powertour off/on since 2002
                            sigpic

Comment

The wagon doesn't realy have more travel space because you won't want to travel with stuff higher than the rear seat. the 2 door looks the best but the 4 door is the way to go. And were not even having this conversation if it does't have a stick.Just think a 4 door that will give a new camaro fits. Or mustang,challenger , and so on...
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X