Hoosier BangShifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoosier BangShifters

Tiresmoke! and I was goin to washington sq. tonite if the weather permits, you gonna be there?

Re: hoosiergta

I'm a regular at Wash. Sq. I'd go if my car was runnin. Maybe soon.

Dan stopped by my shop yesterday. Nice to put a face to a car junkie. ;D Actually we had met a year or two ago at a car show that was about 98% imports.
    Obviously the show sucked.

Comment

speedjunkie----Yep ,talked me in to it . Hadn't had a braut in a while .Also I haven't been there yet this year. What time you think you'll be there?

Indy - again glad to see carjunkies face to face .Come on out with the Tahoe I probably won't have mine in the show lot .(Hey its just a 21 year old surviver With a converted 5-speed and flowmaster exhaust ) the paint is geetting tired !

Comment

Tiresmoke wont be off work till about4:30 or so, I'm thinking about 6pm. Indy come out anywat, it be nice to meet so carjunkie's.....we're not driving nothing special.....

Comment

cool i'll be there a little early 5;30

Comment

I'll be near the t-a

Comment

Sorry can't make it. I would but I made other plans. Let me know if you go another time.

Comment

Speedjunkie/tire smoke -- Nice seeing/mting you guys there !I found my keys( which caused me to be late getting there till I found my spare ,when I went to leave I walked around the back of the car and there they were hanging in the trunk lock! Someone could have stolen it while I was talking the you (speedjunkie) on the other side of the lot!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedJunkee
                  Tiresmoke wont be off work till about4:30 or so, I'm thinking about 6pm. Indy come out anywat, it be nice to meet so carjunkie's.....we're not driving nothing special.....
                  Hey bud, the truck is nothing to sneeze at...lol

HoosierGTA, was a pleasure to meet you, hope to see you again sometime...weekend lunch sometime perhaps?

Would've stuck around longer to chat, but the better half is a bit unde the weather, so duty calls..LOL

Your GTA is a decent ride...it may not be showroom-fresh, but it's held up well for it's age. The important thing is that you still get it out and enjoy it!

IndyShiftMan, hope to meet up sometime(I can understand previously scheduled endeavors).

Comment

It is nice when I can put a face to someone I'm talkin to on here, Nice to meet ya.... and I like the tuned port injected 5speed......If you ever need someone to show ya how to drive it let me know, I'll volunteer......lol

Indyshiftman.....would of been nice to meet ya too, but mybe some other time......I know I am planning on hitting that place up as much as I can,....been awhile since I have been out that way and I ran into some old friends that I would like to see again.....mybe next weekend...

Comment

Maybe we should start the Indiana chapter Car JunkieTV car club. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by IndyShiftman
                        Maybe we should start the Indiana chapter Car JunkieTV car club. ;D
                        I second that ideal

Comment

Motion carries........now what do we do?

Comment

Get t-shirts ;D

Comment

Yes I'm going to have to get an orange one ! Tiresmoke and I were recruiting last night . He has a third gen f-body so its all good! just kidding we need not get inbread.

Comment

Working...
                              X