Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I suggest we kill the driver and burn his corpse (joke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    If he's really in love with the car ( which obviously he wasn't ) this would be the time to pick up one of those aftermarket auto - cross frames.

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    Originally posted by starterguy View Post
    Call Thumpin 455 he can fix it
    Im better with rust than collision...;) Made me sad to watch that Buick wad itself up on the guard rail. Once you do that to an A body, its pretty much done. If you watch closely it bends the rear axle as it goes over the rail. Some violence right there.

Leave a comment:

• starterguy
    replied
    Call Thumpin 455 he can fix it

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    I think it was just the way the lights are hitting it. Single run and he kept it up like on purpose.It was a exhibition. Bet he is sitting in a garage some where thinking.....Well , that was stupid! Hey, I'm not saying I'm blameless in the done stupid department, but I just don't see the point. Wheelie contests are like burn-out contests, set the car up to be a failure race wise and be a hero.

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    I see it was mashed up already, right front.

Leave a comment:

• Blazerteam
    replied
    Its an Abody..it can be fixed...fast.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    If he wreaked it racing it, its one thing. If he did it at a wheelie contest,.......I've got the stake and matches.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I like this angle better... and yes, Brian, that's a 1970 Buick convertible with a GS bumper..... grrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• BigBlockMopar
    replied
    Here's another angle, (from 2 days back...) ...

Leave a comment:

• I suggest we kill the driver and burn his corpse (joke)

Oh this one just hurts to watch
Working...
X