Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShifters Sean and Tara Fling Win Ridetech Race Entry Giveaway to Sandhills!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShifters Sean and Tara Fling Win Ridetech Race Entry Giveaway to Sandhills!!!

Check it out! Sean and Tara are going to be competing in the upcoming Sandhills Open Road Challenge thanks to the guys at Ridetech.

And yes, they are taking the '63 Fairlane Wagon! AND pulling their camper with it to and from the race!

Wish them luck in bringing home a win for Ridetech and BangShift!
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

YEAH Tara and Sean! Go KILL 'em in the station wagon classes.

Dan

Comment

Godspeed Sean and Tara!
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Congratulations on winning and Good Luck!
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Have fun in Nebraska! Been wanting to do that since they started it, cant wait to see the video! They will video tape the run, right?

EVEN BETTER! They are running the best fuel while doing it! No shortage of fuel in Nebraska, thats for sure.
          Last edited by Thumpin455; July 30, 2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

That's awesome!!! I may have to go spectate. Sean, will you run e85 still?
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Congrats guys. Do us proud. Hey Chad, I did come in second right ? :-)
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I would love it if you came out Scott!
                Yup, still running E85. I did an E85 map search in Nebraska, so I can figure out how much extra we should carry with us. As soon as the map loaded up I started laughing because E85 stations are everywhere up there. I could hardly see what part of Nebraska I was looking at because all the little E85 icons were covering the screen!

Thanks everyone! We should do fine. I will do the best I can to keep everyone updated. We will try to take as many pics as we can. I hope to get some video too. The next 2 weeks are going to be crazy! Wish us luck!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm jealous.
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Go kick some ass guys! I'm cackling with glee at the thought of you pulling up with the camper. See if you can get into the burnout contest with the trailer attached!
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Well done and (more) good luck to you both!
                      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Congratulations guys! Have a great trip and keep the rubber side down.
                        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Getting things in order for the Sand Hills Open Road Challenge next weekend. New tires, new brakes, & new RideTech shocks. These two knuckleheads thought the test drive went pretty smooth!

Last edited by SeanFling; August 4, 2012, 06:29 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Are those racing harnesses in the back seat?!
                            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                              Are those racing harnesses in the back seat?!
                              No, those are actually the shoulder belts for the front seat. I do not have a roll bar so they attatch to the rear seat belt mounting bolts and go between the rear seatback and rear seat bottom, then up over the front seats. When the kids are in there I just hook them behind the back seat.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X