No announcement yet.

too freaking hot !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with ya......this is really getting old.

It didn't quite get to 100 today but the humidity was out of sight.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

You Yankees crack me up! You just take a break when it's above 100 or so.

( Even in my Yankee days I never liked cold weather so I support global warming).

Dan

Comment

oh it's going to be terrible this weekend - all the way up into the mid 80s? can you believe those temps? good thing I've got A/C in everything
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
          wild fires are getting bad.... a friend just called ,his dads place burnt today..68 fastback mustang,73 bronco ,VW type 3 fastback believed to be lost..
          That sucks.Luckily we havent had too many of those in Kansas.Almost miss all the snow we had in 09 and 10.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            You Yankees crack me up! You just take a break when it's above 100 or so.

( Even in my Yankee days I never liked cold weather so I support global warming).

Dan
            Nope.. 100* is pass out weather.. Anything over 80* shuts us down!

Comment

113 in the shade yesterday, 112 the two days before, and wildfires all around. It's freakin' miserable here!
              I haven't worked on the '55 in over a week, too damn hot to get in the garage and work.

Comment

I saw your temps yesterday and it made me feel like a weiner... sitting in the 74* bar, drinking cold beer, thinking to myself, I really need to a/c the garage.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

When the humidity is higher numerically than the temperature, I stay inside.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I have a thru-the-wall A/C in the shop but it's not big enough for the size of the building when the temp gets above 90 or so. That big ol' roof really soaks up the heat. No idea of the temp up on the mezzanine but I'll bet its at least 15 or 20 F above ambient. One of these days I'll get the big heater in place, then another thru-the-wall A/C on the other side of the shop.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                      And that is why I wish I still lived in Oregon.
                      Not Saturday Aug 4.... 1 block from the fairgrounds, the HVAC place had 105* on the sign...
                      Made a rough derby for the kids!

Comment

we got some much need rain last night..... 91 degrees today,,i got some stuff done.......

Comment

Thats good to hear.I was hoping that cool front we got would come down your way.

Comment

Working...
                          X