• Show
Clear All

• Latest Roadkill

Latest Roadkill

Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

"That's when you're supposed to shift, right? Valve float?"

I about spit coffee all over the monitor the first time the hood closed.
    Last edited by Beagle; August 4, 2012, 06:20 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Holy crap! DF isn't wearing that same damn hat in this one!!!
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Do they have to fail every time ? I would love a sbc jag though. Learned in that episode to check the rear gear ratio before buying though . Wouldn't getting paper element air filters wet ruin their breathe ?
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

blower through the hood of a Jaguar done in a parking lot? I laughed like hell... I think I laughed harder than they did and you know they had to be rolling on the ground. That's the win right there. With the exception of watering down the track, I thought this one delivered.

Comment

How did they fail??? They flew to San Fran, bought the Jag, strapped a blower on it in a parking lot, drove it, raced it, and then (apparently) drove it home. That was the mission from the start wasn't it? Or did I miss something?

Edit: I was laughing like an idiot at those 2 the whole time, well done guys!
            Last edited by tedly; August 4, 2012, 07:52 AM.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Notice they waited to put a bungee cord on the hood until they cut the hole for the blower.
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I got a mild kick out of the standard Freiburger vice grip - c clamp butchery, but it seemed like Finnegan did that bit? I think him and Freiburger are cousins or something. Reminded me of the Dart hose clamp trans mount deal kinda, he's never gonna live that down.

Remember the C10 stepside for the LSX shootout that Chad and David did for CJTV 30 day fiasco? I think Finnegan drove it once after they got it back home. What I would like to see some time is where those projects end up. All the Spike shows do a end of year recap on the things done over the season. I'd be curious how many of these deals wind up in one time project hell, but it would probably just make me sad.

CCFirebird91 (sorry if I got that wrong) has done a great job on finishing up and driving the ex CC car. I think it was Freiburgers?

Comment

I bet that they pull parts from them and then scrap them out since a big corporation and lawyers are involved. They would be worried about litigation with most of the work and time frames going on with those projects!
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Freiburger used to put his on Ebay / Craigslist... I would have liked to seen the C10 get finished. I would really liked to have gotten the short bed Ford they pulled the 9" from for the C10, but time and money, gas was like 4.00 when he scrapped it. I think he offered it for a case of Corona.

Comment

More entertaining than the last 20 min. of the Olympics.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                        Wouldn't getting paper element air filters wet ruin their breathe ?
                        I've driven my 55 many, many miles in the rain with soggy paper air filters. Doesn't seem to be a problem.
                        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

those 2 goofballs need their own tv show
                          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                            those 2 goofballs need their own tv show
                            I watched it this morning. It kind of hit close to home for me with folks here hollering "Blower." "BLOW-er."

Okay, there's one (a blower). I don't want to run Red through a car wash every 15 miles to cool him down. Besides, car washes here are much farther apart than that.

Yeah, that was a good show.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

that was the best show yet. A sincere laugh from me on a you tube vid does not happen.

come to think of it..thier playing in swapping things in parking lots was my every day for a long time. Jus tnot to have the fun they are having.
                              great show..comedy is good.
                              the list of things they did would be a backyarders several years or months...and on the show they feel no pain to a loss.
                              Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 4, 2012, 05:47 PM.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X