• Show
Clear All

• Another Ebay car........I'm on a roll

Do the sellers really think a pair of hooters help
    sell cars?

I mean........I don't think a set of Dolly Parton's would
    help this auction.

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

i don't know, Im thinking about driving out there just to get a closer look, maybe theres something else thats for sale?

Comment

thom, I was eating lunch. I can only guess that the full disclosure on the car is far shorter then the full disclosure on her, and I'm certain that she has more miles on her then the retreads on the car.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        thom, I was eating lunch. I can only guess that the full disclosure on the car is far shorter then the full disclosure on her, and I'm certain that she has more miles on her then the retreads on the car.
        Oops.......should've gave out the old lunch alert.

When I look that first photo, I think of a caption:

me love you long time
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Saw that the other day and laughed for 5 minutes. She's been rode hard and put away wet. Not talking about the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            Do the sellers really think a pair of hooters help
            sell cars?

I mean........I don't think a set of Dolly Parton's would
            help this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...m=320956045162
            they are only there to get your attention, and apparently it works. I went and looked out of curiosity.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              they are only there to get your attention, and apparently it works. I went and looked out of curiosity.
              Yeah........guess you're right but damn!
              Thom

Comment

i dont know which needs more work, her or the car
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

"Mom, get out of the picture! Gosh!"
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

he should probably be more concerned about showing his weed greenhouse in the picture

Comment

Originally posted by anotheridiot View Post
                      he should probably be more concerned about showing his weed greenhouse in the picture
                      Explains the listing........he's been smoking something
                      Thom

Comment

I hit the button under the picture that said "Enlarge" ... But I guess they've already been enlarged.

Comment

I tend to take pictures of my cars in poor surroundings so the coolest thing in the picture is the car. If there's any truth to that, she makes the car look that much worse than it is with her in the shot
                          STUGOTS

Comment

says in the description the quarters are 'mudded' up.... that looks a LOT like spray foam in a can, when you look at the trunk pic.

wonder if the price includes the mice livin in the intake manifold. and she does look a little like my ex-wife...
                            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
                              says in the description the quarters are 'mudded' up.... that looks a LOT like spray foam in a can, when you look at the trunk pic.

wonder if the price includes the mice livin in the intake manifold. and she does look a little like my ex-wife...
                              Joe Dirt's sister
                              Thom

Comment

Working...
                              X