No announcement yet.

Penske's sons go to jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda funny how the past month or so, Penske has had to deal with all his people getting in trouble for "peeing".
    sigpic

Comment

I like the reference of the guys going to "jail". Nantucket is the playground of the rich and weird like these two assholes. The "jail" probably has a screen door on the front of it there. Famously (around here) billionaire and massive car dealer magnate Ernie Boch built a monstrous mansion on the island and acquired a few llamas to roam the property...so he could exploit the law and classify the place as a farm of some sort and skirt massive property tax bills.

There are lots of people on Nantucket that pay good money to get whizzed on, I suspect. These two dinks picked the wrong person.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        I like the reference of the guys going to "jail". Nantucket is the playground of the rich and weird like these two assholes. The "jail" probably has a screen door on the front of it there. Famously (around here) billionaire and massive car dealer magnate Ernie Boch built a monstrous mansion on the island and acquired a few llamas to roam the property...so he could exploit the law and classify the place as a farm of some sort and skirt massive property tax bills.

There are lots of people on Nantucket that pay good money to get whizzed on, I suspect. These two dinks picked the wrong person.
        I spit coffee out my nose Bruab. Nice.

When I first read this I thought of Animal House and it made me laugh. Drunken Belushi turns around and pees on the fishes legs, see, that's funny.. drunk Rich guy turns around and pees on somebody's leg, oh the humanity!
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedzzter.blogspot View Post
          But there are plenty of racers' kids who grew up with respect for private property and self-control. I never read any stories about any of the Petty kids taking a leak on another human being in public . . . .
          Momma Petty seemed to be pretty tough ..kyle petty really is a friendly guy

Comment

I'm jealous.......wish I had a stream strong enough
            to piss on someone's boots

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
            Working downtown I see public urination nearly every day, I am not sure as a woman how stupid do you have to be to confront 2 males at 2am who are most likely intoxicated peeing in a parking lot! What a moron, they were just peeing! Stupid Yacht club lady, if she was a stray dog she would be dead within a week...
            LMAO!!!......stray dog
            Last edited by Monk; August 11, 2012, 06:05 AM.
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              well, for starters, the Penske brothers. And I'm sure the lady who got pee'd on would like to give the crap back.

but, as I do know what you mean - I agree, kids peeing on the wall is no big deal; no matter who their dad is.
              Unfortunately, they're not kids. Well into their thirties, I think.
              "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

The two broads should have minded their own buisness. People dont do that when they should these days.

Comment

Follow up on the incident......it was found that one of the Penske's urinated his name
                  in the parking lot.......but it was in one of the elderly ladies hand writing.
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by monk View Post
                    follow up on the incident......it was found that one of the penske's urinated his name
                    in the parking lot.......but it was in one of the elderly ladies hand writing.
                    lmfao
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
                    X