BITCHIN L79 NOVA ON eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BITCHIN L79 NOVA ON eBay

Found link over at BAT.... Wow, big bucks this 'un will go for!

I'd like to have the air cleaner, that's about it?
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

that is a bitchen car, is it worth 30k ? hard to say BUT like they say ...... try and find another like that for sale
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Oh so desirable... Even with all the dents, its beeyouteefull. would someone pls buy this for me? i promise to say thankyou.....
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

they could make those forever ansd sell every one of them.
          today, midget insanity kicked out of it...

maybe a 5 speed, better offset and fit for wheels.

this photo, I have seen before. instead of behind drivers seat sloping down at the floor, this one is raised up.
          awesome for mufflers, and gaining a side exit.

my tin can has the beams to raise floor installed, just needs a cut to do what the nova does. cool design. learned it from the chevy of these years.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I'd drive the snot out of it. Never restore it. Take it to bunches of shows. Ignore all offers from collectors to watch them twitch in frustration.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Neat car! And I agree, put the rear window trim back on, leave the rest of it alone and drive it!
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

White Monster on here had a Nova for sale for a long time, I wonder if it ever sold. It was (is) an affordable and damn nice one from what I can see. Almost made me want a Chevy.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

There isnt any rust, what fun is that? Its just not a cool car without some rust holes, surface rust doesnt count. If I found it I would do what Scott said, drive it and make the collectors twitch.

Comment

my new dream car

Comment

how fast would that L79 tear up a T5 trans after you hack the floor up ????..leave the smogger 5 speeds for mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        White Monster on here had a Nova for sale for a long time, I wonder if it ever sold. It was (is) an affordable and damn nice one from what I can see. Almost made me want a Chevy.
                        It is a nice car. I spent a week with him and it.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

There's a dark blue one around here for sale. A buddy of mine wants it ... and may be getting it as soon as he sells his 69 Z28.

He knew the original owner, who died several years back... and he drove the car 20 or so years ago.

I've got a pic of it somewhere... it's sitting on the back of a C30 ramp - type tow truck (also blue). They're only being sold as a pair by the widow.

...If I can find the pic, I'll post it.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by yellomalibu; August 13, 2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

The bid is at $40,000, for that POS rusted out hunk of Crap!!!!!!! People are stupid!!!!!!............

Comment

rare car

Comment

Working...
                              X