No announcement yet.

Is this someone from this site ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's mine. I wanted something the cops wouldn't single me out in. I'm fitting right in here in Texarkana.

You should see my cousin Jimmy's Carmero. Mild 3/4 race cam... 202 carmel pump headers, edemblock crab, flowbastid muffles, he's got the compression up to about 19 or 21. Mine's only 6 or 7. You can tape a 100 bill to Jimmy's dashboard and nobody can grab it. They recorded a GPS / Seismic anomoly the last time he floored it, then it ripped out all the shocks. It's sick I tell ya. When I get my sister and my kid back from the hospital, I'll post up some more. He's rebuilding his moter right now, so he's got the iron dick, and trublo 400 5 speed in it to goto work Savin gas money for the new race schoks.
    Last edited by Beagle; August 12, 2012, 08:07 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      it's mine. I wanted something the cops wouldn't single me out in. I'm fitting right in here in Texarkana.

You should see my cousin Jimmy's Carmero. Mild 3/4 race cam... 202 carmel pump headers, edemblock crab, flowbastid muffles, he's got the compression up to about 19 or 21. Mine's only 6 or 7. You can tape a 100 bill to Jimmy's dashboard and nobody can grab it. They recorded a GPS / Seismic anomoly the last time he floored it, then it ripped out all the shocks. It's sick I tell ya. When I get my sister and my kid back from the hospital, I'll post up some more. He's rebuilding his moter right now, so he's got the iron dick, and trublo 400 5 speed in it to goto work Savin gas money for the new race schoks.
      LOL!

Comment

Funny stuff ! I just hope that took you awhile to write it that way and it didn't just come natural.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
          TC and SPEEDZTER's Drag Week entry?LOL
          Can't be me . . . it's a CHEVY!

I say "he who smelt it dealt it."

That's certainly a special take on a "gasser" . . . a wood "gasser" . . . .

What would be the point in setting the cab back on the frame but not setting back the (puny) engine behind the front spindles? Do they not have books about weight distribution in "The Natural State?"

BTW, the idea of the gap between the stock front grille/header panel/valance and the firewall isn't such a bad idea (except aerodynamically) . . . It just needs to be filled with a brace of outrageous engines and with the body set over the wheels like an early '60s competition coupe . . .

(If you don't know what a "competition coupe" is, educate yourself here: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...6543&showall=1 )

The mock-up engines are a little tame on this one, but I could see a modern interpretation of this theme built with a junkyard Explorer SUV body and a pair of turbocharged modulars . . . .
          Last edited by 38P; August 14, 2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

not with the 6

Comment

Is Spidey going to get a prize when he posts #20,000? (Only 197 cryptic text messages to go)

Maybe this wood-gas-burning S-10 is it! Of course in the "Garden State," Spidey could probably run it on gas collected overnight from one of NJ's conveniently-located chemical plants . . . .

Comment

Working...
              X