Help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me

I spent the better part of today sanding on a project. I've also noticed that guys seem to be able to get women in bikinis to wash their cars; all while they're taking pictures of them with a camera. It's from that pondering that I've come to the conclusion that there should be a way to motivate my wife to hand sand my projects with me watching her sand (I suppose I can even drag out the camera if that's a motivating factor)

any ideas on how to get that done?
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    I spent the better part of today sanding on a project. I've also noticed that guys seem to be able to get women in bikinis to wash their cars; all while they're taking pictures of them with a camera. It's from that pondering that I've come to the conclusion that there should be a way to motivate my wife to hand sand my projects with me watching her sand (I suppose I can even drag out the camera if that's a motivating factor)

Buy a red mustang..
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Um...your meds are showing...just saying.

Scott, I've got a red Mustang. The only Mustang that my wife will wash and work on is the one in her barn.
      I'm still learning

Comment

Jewelry would probably help.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Find someone with a shiney car and a hot wife.
          Tell the wife you've seen her husband get cosy with the local Hooters sloosh a couple of times, and the best way to get even is to treat his car to a wet-tshirt wetsandingsession and put it on the internet for all his friends to see. Tell her you feel for her and offer the willingness to take pics or shoot video. :o)
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
            Lots of it
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

This was long ago....and it's her car....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Been a while since mine was seen working on the car... my fault.

She just growls at me now, even AFTER buying pretty shiney expensive needless things that represnted a set of aluminum heads. I think I'm doing it wrong. She seems to thrive on abuse, not pampering... hmmmm. It's about 130 in the garage during the day, maybe I should set her to cleaning the tools off?
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                  there isn't enough gold in Fort Knox to pull that off with mine
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

there isn't enough gold in Fort Knox to pull that off with mine
                    You're screwed then.
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Going on 38 years... She has NOTHING to do with the hot rods, bikes, or derby cars.. Just drives her 94 Buick...
                      She won't even ride in the best riding/driving car we got.. The 57! Says I scare her... Coming from the gal who used to sleep behind me on the Gold Wing...

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                        Going on 38 years... She has NOTHING to do with the hot rods, bikes, or derby cars.. Just drives her 94 Buick...
                        She won't even ride in the best riding/driving car we got.. The 57! Says I scare her... Coming from the gal who used to sleep behind me on the Gold Wing...
                        just curious.... was that before marriage?
                        1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
                        2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
                        2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by Northeast Rod Run View Post
                          just curious.... was that before marriage?
                          Nope. After. About 20 years ago.
                          I got married at 20...

Comment

No idea for the average woman. Now the women who desperately want to be the center of attention, want to show off the body they have been working on, and might actually like the aspect of sanding something, well there is an opportunity that doesnt come around often. Its mostly the sanding part. They will wash a car, but sanding is dirty work and it isnt the easiest thing ever. Washing a car that is mostly clean already isnt very difficult, so they can concentrate on looking good instead of washing the car.

I just want something to look good enough that I can get a woman to stand near it without needing a tetanus shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                              I just want something to look good enough that I can get a woman to stand near it without needing a tetanus shot.
                              Yep, I know what you're talking about.
                              I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
                              X