Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ??? where'd everyone go???

Originally posted by purplecobra
    spent the weekend wheeling with my jeep club. Tree's are stronger than my jeep!
    What kind of jeep you got? I LOVE jeeps

Comment

Still here... Been washing & waxing the Queen Mary!!! Well it's really my 88 Jeep Grandwagoneer.. It's so damn big it makes the Queen Mary look like a dingy... Probally gets the same fuel milage too..

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
        Originally posted by purplecobra
        spent the weekend wheeling with my jeep club. Tree's are stronger than my jeep!
        What kind of jeep you got? I LOVE jeeps
        04 TJ Rubicon, 59 CJ-3b, 71 CJ-5 . I almost like them better than my mustangs!

Comment

When I waxed my 88 Jeep Grandwagoneer, I took off the roof rack and the chrome runners under it.. Took a shot in the dark and went to the Dodge dealer to see if by chance they could still get the gaskets that go under each support post for the roof rack.. They did not have them in stock but had them on the counter next day.. The parts man told me that Chysler still has a warehouse filled with old AMC parts from when they bought out AMC. Said it would surprise me what all it still avialible for those old AMC's.. But when they are all gone, they are gone...

Comment

Working...
          X