Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyundai Veloster - The good, bad and ugly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyundai Veloster - The good, bad and ugly...

I'm looking into getting a Veloster...I think they're the cat's meow. Any of you guys have experience or knowledge of them? If so...please give me the low down. Thanks.
    Nitrous, baby!!...

haha hondai

Comment

Originally posted by jcharliem View Post
      I'm looking into getting a Veloster...

Your Man Card has just been Revoked!!!!!......

Comment

I know nothing about them but I kind of like them.... my man card was revoked ages ago

Steve
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Charlie, my man card's on microfilm already. Because I don't know which way to hold a wrench. I can put gas in the car, though.

Keep heart. A whole lot of it doesn't matter. Not in the big scheme of life.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Those have been very highly reviewed by everyone that has driven them. Some friends of ours bought one and it is a neat little car...as far as neat little cars go.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I heard if you're going to get one, get the turbo model. The NA engine a dog. Just what I've heard, never driven one. Also, they are ugly, just what I've seen though.

Comment

Charlie's trying to make a car-choice and he called on all of the expertise here for advice.

It didn't go so well. I mean, .....why shoot a guy up for asking? I mean....

OK never mind, film at eleven. Geez. I mean, yeah we've got a Mustang and a Fusion and an F-150. And they all suck. Every one of them.

They suck because they're Fords. I mean...I don't know what I mean.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Not my cup o' tea, but I think they are pretty decent for the price..... nice commuter. I've also been told, "get the turbo" if you're getting it for anything other than a teenager's 1st car.

There's my $.02
                  Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I have never heard of one. Not a foriegn car fan but , scion ( Toyota )as a car that is a 4 cylinder boxer rear drive something like 230 horse.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

buy american.
                      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

A friend of mine has one. Its the slowest thing ive ever ridden in (other than a 1.6 miata). Butttt..... he LOVES it. Its actually a fun car, but I personally wouldn't buy one for myself (have you seen the Focus ST?)

So good car, but not for getting your blood pumping.

Comment

one word. turbo. The Koreans have come a long way in quality. Did you look at the chevy sonic RS?
                          used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

its a horny looking car-especially in black-i sat in one-but did not get to drive-kid said it was so so in the power dept..

looks good in my book.
                            "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Jcharliem, did you get one of these? I think it'd be cool with a VW diesel in it. I just can't bring myself to buy a Golf, good lord they are ugly. I'm leaning towards another Escape for my new appliance. Old one is getting... old. I don't have tolerance for working on the appliance.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X