Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else going to the H.A.M.B drags tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was cool to see Jim, Ed, mary, and mike today i got a few pics ill try to post them soon!
    It is always a great time! alot of good people there, not a bitchy vibe you might expect from the hambs rep!!!

I was on the other side taking a pic of Jim pointing at his tag to send to Phil

BTW - Hey PHIL, JIM SAID HI!!!!!
    Last edited by oldsman71; August 18, 2012, 06:55 PM.
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

thanks for the pics! Here's the last run of the day....neat little car, blown olds, Bantam body cut down, doesn't go too fast but it sure puts on a show

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Another video, my son Steve took most of the clips

My fabulous web page

Comment

cool!!! Steve did a great job with the videos!!!! sure caught a little peice of the fun at the races yesterday!!
          thanks for the videos jim!!!! I had a few good pics but my computer isnt reading my SD card
          Last edited by oldsman71; August 19, 2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71 View Post
            cool!!! Steve did a great job with the videos!!!! sure caught a little peice of the fun at the races yesterday!!
            thanks for the videos jim!!!! I had a few good pics but my computer isnt reading my SD card
            Cobey, thanks for the heads-up on the PM!

Day-um! Jim's taking names and kicking ass. I've gotta love that Chevy, even more with the front bumper off of it. That just says "hot rod." That is just too cool. That is JUST TOO COOL. Great vid!

And I've gotta love the one shot with the little kids hanging on the fence at the start line, the little girl holding her ears and the little boys not. TOO FRICKIN COOL.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

wwwaaaaayyy cool
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

More video posted by others on youtube

and a bunch more

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
                Last edited by squirrel; August 20, 2012, 06:05 AM.
                My fabulous web page

Comment

Looks like a good time!!!!!!

Man I can't wait for retirement!!!!.......

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71 View Post
                    he ran a high 13 maybe 13:77 had a big block and 4 speed labeled as a max wedge
                    but he's a real lo buck guy i guess its a mild 440 or 383 he had a 273 and a turbo but he blew it last year it never was right but would come on hard between back fires and exhaust pops the track was crappy today too

I was able to locate owner of it .. I need to keep looking , if anyone notices a gasser type car for sale.. let me know
                    sigpic

Comment

eeek, Squirrel, starting line didn't like you. Is that the drag radial tearing up the launch pad I hear about? Judging from the way it jumped and looks like it bounced, sure seems like you did the right thing not trying harder to break it!! Dang. Wheel hop?
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

i got the honor of popping jims hamb drag cherry...was a good time...

Comment

it was nice to talk to ya Mike! HAMB drags are always a good time! Hope i get to drive one of my buddys
                          hamb friendly cars next year, but its good just watching, and hanging out. lots of good people!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                            I was able to locate owner of it .. I need to keep looking , if anyone notices a gasser type car for sale.. let me know
                            I will keep an eye out for any for sale, lots of the older guys around here are building them, spending BIG dollars too! a few guys comming up with barn find cars too!!!

Comment

That looked like a lot of fun, that bantam could be a lot quicker...
                              Even though his car bounces it still pretty fast for a car he's driven all over.
                              Originally posted by TC
                              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
                              X