No announcement yet.

The lack of sleep and a brain that won't sleep turns out an evil plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it necessary to state that my plans are in no way being promoted by BangShift or their management. Bangshift takes no responcibility for the actions of its members; or the thoughts of on of its contributing bloggers.

If you guys do bad things you cant blame BS. If you get caught, we dont know you.

As close as I can get to a legal statement.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'll ante rotten chicken. A buddy of mine in SC threw a pack of chicken thighs away after he felt they'd been in the freezer for entirely too long. Tossed them in the outside bin, about 6 days before garbage day. In the middle of the summer.

After that, he told everybody he knew and everybody he could get in front of, don't put raw chicken in the outside garbage during the summer. He washed out the can with everything he had in the cabinet until he realized the stench wouldn't go away, and then put IT out by the street for garbage. And it's hard to convince the garbage guys that a garbage can IS garbage, PLEASE take it. They keep leaving it there, empty.

But the progressive odor ornament theory....they did implement scratch and sniff many years ago. Scratch to activate. So how to get the outer layer off? What about oxidation? What about....ultraviolet since they're meant to hang from the mirror? Hmmmm.
      Last edited by pdub; August 21, 2012, 05:05 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

On odors, interesting that's a topic...As we speak Unt and I have been in an two-day ongoing battle with the sink garbage disposal. It's pretty cool, put the scraps in ....WHOOM! gone away. Plus, we're on city sewer so anything out of sight is out of mind. Not OUR problem anymore, but....

We've been in this house for 4 1/2 years and just a couple days ago the garbage disposal started stinking like ... well, it's bad.

We surfed websites and found that you can put ice cubes and rock salt in there. Did that, lotsa noise, no effect. And the vinegar and baking soda volcano followed by boiling water and then cut up lemons. Better, but...

And then did that again, a whole box of baking soda and a whole gallon of vinegar. Great show but....we're thinking some sort of phosphorous/magnesium-based combustion thing that will alleviate all living things inside there.

Suggestions?
        Last edited by pdub; August 21, 2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

As my wife has told me on numerous occasions "They have medicines now that will help people like you". lol

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            On odors, interesting that's a topic...As we speak Unt and I have been in an two-day ongoing battle with the sink garbage disposal. It's pretty cool, put the scraps in ....WHOOM! gone away. Plus, we're on city sewer so anything out of sight is out of mind. Not OUR problem anymore, but....

We've been in this house for 4 1/2 years and just a couple days ago the garbage disposal started stinking like ... well, it's bad.

We surfed websites and found that you can put ice cubes and rock salt in there. Did that, lotsa noise, no effect. And the vinegar and baking soda volcano followed by boiling water and then cut up lemons. Better, but...

And then did that again, a whole box of baking soda and a whole gallon of vinegar. Great show but....we're thinking some sort of phosphorous/magnesium-based combustion thing that will alleviate all living things inside there.

Suggestions?
            The actual grinding, pulverizing area is about a softball and a half..
            Need to soak stink out...
            How you can plug the line is anybody's guess... Don't put your hand down there...
            Maybe mix a gallon jug with water and bleach. A cup to gallon.. Try dat.. Might work..

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Suggestions?
              Reminds me of when I was a kid. Dad had a '79 Fleetwood Brougham. We drove from Omaha to KC for Christmas with the grand parents. Grandma cooking one big turkey wasn't enough the turkeyholic Gary Liggett. So, he decides to bring another 20 pounder. Throws into the trunk. it's frozen solid. It's cold outside, it's only a three hour drive to KC. No prob.

It wasn't that cold out. And, the heat inside the car made it to the trunk. Turkey thawed and bled all over the trunk. There was a big rubber mat over the wall to wall trunk carpet. Dad never did get rid of the smell completely. Bleach, high pressure washer, new carpet in trunk, etc. Funny thing was the smell came from the AC vents just after start up. It disappeared after a few minutes or you got used to it. Never did know which for sure.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Start with green tree clone soaked in bad smell, coat with thin plastic film and spary with pine scent. In the sun thin plastic softens, moisture in cardboard carrying bad smell expands and bleeds through plastic.

It could work.

Lovely evil plan.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                  Start with green tree clone soaked in bad smell, coat with thin plastic film and spary with pine scent. In the sun thin plastic softens, moisture in cardboard carrying bad smell expands and bleeds through plastic.

It could work.

Lovely evil plan.
                  I KNEW ya'll could do it, beyond just the concept. I just KNEW IT! But now, you've outted the formula, so there's probably millions of dollars to be lost when it goes rabid (isn't that the landbound equivalent of internet "viral?")
                  Last edited by pdub; August 22, 2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post

It could work.

Lovely evil plan.
                    I knew I liked you. muhuhahahaha.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X