No announcement yet.

Last Starfighter Racing Team website...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Starfighter Racing Team website...

I'm slowly getting into the modern age kicking and screaming all the way! (Heck, I only got a cell phone 2 yrs ago.) Yes, I am a fossil!

Just wanted to post up the address for anyone interested to keep tabs on us. It is underconstruction (I'm hating that word) so it's pretty lame for now but will be updating with more information and features as time permits. We are still working on getting our new chromemoly chassis overhaul completed. We're down to the zoomies, window net and some final wiring. Will be firing it up this weekend!!!

But we won't be ready for this weekends event at SRCA in Great Bend KS (It's just killing us to not be there...).

LMK if you have problems getting to the site or any other issues.

Thanks to our sponsors (always looking for new ones) for helping us get this far!!!

I'll check it out when done...
    Like you, I got my first smart phone 2 years ago... Ready to upgrade ..
    I also got an iPad... THAT's it. (I think)

Welcome to the site!
    Last edited by Deaf Bob; August 21, 2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

If the link goes to "Mint Aquisitions" you will need to clear your cache. Domain name was just aqquired and it looks like it's still going there.

Sorry for the inconvenience....

Comment

It needs a "Death Blossom" switch on it somewhere.

Comment

I think it's looking good. Congrats on getting one up. Great photos by the way. Now start shooting video outside, inside, or under your car and we'll run it on the site!
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
            It needs a "Death Blossom" switch on it somewhere.
            Actually... we do have one. But first we need to make sure we go and stop straight before I pull the "Trigger". Muhahaha

We'll be posting up the story behind the car name on the site later on.

Comment

In car Vid

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
              I think it's looking good. Congrats on getting one up. Great photos by the way. Now start shooting video outside, inside, or under your car and we'll run it on the site!
              Your wish is granted...

More later on...

Comment

Working...
              X