OK...so tell me something about this 1937 F1 Silver State entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK...so tell me something about this 1937 F1 Silver State entry

I forget who posted this clip about a year ago on engine sounds but this truck has to be my favorite. It's so bad ass sounding, it sends chills up my spine. I could listen to it all day. I'd love to know more about the truck. Some one here must know!
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Yes it does sound quite nice. Patiently waiting for more information on the propulsion unit installed in said Ford.

Comment

thats Randals video, IMO prolly the coolest sounding vehicle ive ever heard
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

all time favorites.

not many record power coming and going..this one not only captured it, but in a place that makes it incredible.

non-manic. real power at work.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

That truck has been in the Optima Challenge, and I while I don't know if he is a member here, his brother was at one point a while back. John is his name? Someone correct me..

I do know his brother had a nasty little blue SB2-powered Rambler American that did 189, 194, and 201 at Loring a couple years ago. Brother's name is Tom?

Met them both, GREAT guys.

Traded stickers with 'em... They have BangShift somewhere on there!
          Last edited by Caveman Tony; August 22, 2012, 05:32 PM.
          Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

We gotta get them here on BS!
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
            X