• Show
Clear All

Brian's car......three letters.....C-O-P
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

hahaha cops like fast cars too.
      http://www.burnoutbox.net/

Comment

Asking most of us what kind of car we have is a loaded question, usually its easier to ask what we like since quite a few of us own multiples. The list can be quite extensive to list them all, and we might forget some of them in the process. Ok we will probably forget some.

That is a cool Mustang you have there, a Fox has been an interesting project that I havent gotten to yet. I am a big fan of the Cleveland, its the smallest engine I will build and it usually has the biggest ports. Been thinking of stroking one of them to 400ci or so, that would really make those 4V heads fun.

Good to have you here. Massholes are ok if they are into cars.

Comment

He's not a cop, he just has a cop car! And some big trucks. He's a little twisted.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            He's not a cop, he just has a cop car! And some big trucks. He's a little twisted.
            Slightly twisted is a pre-requisite around here.
            Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Oh ok sorry didnt mean to call him a cop lol Ok some what do all you guys have for cars?
              http://www.burnoutbox.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
                Slightly twisted is a pre-requisite around here.
                ...and twisted beyond redemption gets bonus points!
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by BURNOUTBOX View Post
                  Oh ok sorry didnt mean to call him a cop lol Ok some what do all you guys have for cars?
                  Keepers or the throw-aways? Just this year..6 throw-aways...

Comment

My fun car is a truck. It's in the middle of a heart transplant though.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Brian's not a cop, but most of us believe he's met a few before. And if he ever invokes the line about how you do NOT want dead hookers in the trunk, most of us believe he's talking about a funny scene from a film presentation.

For my part I have one stock Red Mustang and two even more stock grocery-getters. I do believe I'm the only person who posts here who does not build or work on cars. I'm the mascot here, or the class clown. Beautiful thing, is they keep me, and I've loved meeting all the BangShifters I already have.

Again, welcome aboard Burnout, if I can say so myself! Okay, back to car business.....and meeting and greeting!

peewee
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                      X