Bigfoot Hoax Becomes Deadly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot Hoax Becomes Deadly

A sad reminder that a joke can go wrong sometimes, your thoughts?

A Montana man was struck and killed by cars Sunday night while trying to hoax a Bigfoot sighting. The Montana Highway Patrol reported that Randy Lee Tenley of Kalispell was pronounced dead at the scene on U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell after being hit by two cars consecutively.

That, my friends, is a classic example of natural selection.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
      A sad reminder that a joke can go wrong sometimes, your thoughts?

http://news.yahoo.com/bigfoot-hoaxer...121533221.html
      Not without remorse for the victim, but when I get drunk (and I do get drunk) but I tend to stay of of the road wearing a military leaf costume. That's not the greatest idea anybody ever had, doing that.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Few years back ..

Couple kids, partying in St Joe, Minn ..college prank

Buddies put them on the train tracks on their bunk beds , forgot about them till next morning ..

Did not end well
        sigpic

Comment

Gotta feel for the 2 drivers who hit him..one 15, the other 17, both girls..
          Pretty dumb move...

Comment

A man trying to create a Bigfoot hoax on a highway died after being hit by two cars, officials in Montana said.

This article has been revised as of an hour ago....initially it claimed that alcohol was involved on the part of the hoaxster.... uh... ya think so?

This article also states that he was hit by a 15 yr old driver... then a 17 yr old ran him over.... I kinda chuckled over this untill i thought about those poor kids... i really feel for them. Hope they get over this ok.
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Yeah, it really sucks for the kids that hit him. I know a girl who had the unfortunate luck of hitting a drunken guy walking down the middle of a dark road several years ago. The body ended up in the car with her. She didn't drive at night for a LONG time.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I was looking for the "alcohol was involved" , and this is a Darwin candidate if he hasn't made kids yet. Pretty f*ing sad all around.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I knew a kid who killed a dude who walked out infront of his car, long back story but the sad fact is he was close to home and it tramatized him so much he ran to his appt before anyone showed up and blew is head of with a shotgun in his closet. I am more worried about these poor girls than I am the idiot in the ghilly suit.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

At least he died doing what he loved..........
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                      At least he died doing what he loved..........
                      I was waiting for it and there it is LMAO!

There was a comment on the story that made me laugh...

"My main question about this is how on earth did they come to the conclusion that the guy was trying to impersonate a Sasquatch? Did he leave a note at home saying so? Has he tried to impers...onate a Sasquatch before? Did his high school senior yearbook list him as being most likely to produce a Sasquatch hoax? Is one of his most endearing attributes Sasquatchery? Although this is horribly tragic, the answers to these questions may never be known."
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Isn't Sasquatch an ape/man thing ?
                        My question is how does a bush look like a man? (it shows that I never saw a costume as such they describe. I think.. How would I know I saw one if I did by the way?)

Comment

Ghillie suits - sorta look like the perceived BigFoot -
                          Highest Quality Ghillie Suits Online. Your Satisfaction Guaranteed on our Ghillie Suit Camouflage! International Shipping on all Ghillie Suits.

Saquatch -
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                            Ghillie suits - sorta look like the perceived BigFoot -
                            Highest Quality Ghillie Suits Online. Your Satisfaction Guaranteed on our Ghillie Suit Camouflage! International Shipping on all Ghillie Suits.

Saquatch -
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot
                            Thanks... Sorta makes him a little less stupid.. But not very much..

Comment

I've seen sasquatch, he has even crashed on my couch...ain't that right Bryan? (Remy-z)

Comment

Working...
                              X